Rear struts

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Armykizyguy92

So I've had an issue with mine before I left on deployment and the dealer quoted me at 198 a piece plus 211 for labor. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if they had found and aftermarket strut that fits for cheaper ?
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
Armykizyguy92

Well that sucks mines no longer under warranty :(
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
bdleonard

If you can find someplace that has the KYB aftermarket rear shocks they should be $50-60 each. Whatever way you go, I would get the new style bump stops that are listed in the TSB as well, to prevent recurrence.
murcod

Try Rockauto.
David
KuroNekko

Finding the rear shocks of the Kizashi isn't hard though I've only seen KYB Excel-G shocks offered for it. I'm sure they are the OEM.
However, to prevent the issue from reoccurring, you really want to get the countermeasure rear bump stoppers as the thread on this issue discussed in detail.
Try to buy those and only those from the Suzuki service dealer. Get the shocks elsewhere for much less. Replacing the rear shocks should not be hard given they aren't coil-overs.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)