Is there any high performance package for Kizashi?

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
sx4rocious

unless you bought one 3 years ago... ;-)
KuroNekko

Got my car serviced at a Suzuki Service Dealer today that used to sell new Suzukis. They had a 2011 Suzuki SX4 AWD with a manual transmission on the lot. It was actually in great condition and very clean inside and out.

http://www.fitzmall.com/Inventory/Detai ... Suzuki-SX4
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
sx4rocious

That's actually a really good deal! Lots of desirable options there.
BxKizashiS

You would have to swap the motor or go completely custom to get more HP out of the Kizashi. I took the Kizashi on a 1/4 mile track and hit 17.8 first run and 16.4 second run. The only difference is from theone I actually floored the pedal and I didn't forget to turn off the heat the 2nd run lol. Mind you my car is gutted out, I have fiber glass bucket seats with exhuast work and it's auto. Maybe next time I'll drive it in tiptronic mode and see if theres a difference... I'm going to make a post about it tho and put a picture of my results ND how my car looks
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi