performance minded

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Moto
Site Admin

You used the insert into post button on attachments to change the order.

Your pictures may get more attention if we split it out into a new thread. I think you are the first person I have seen make this modification.

It if works we should probably grab some part numbers as others may be interested in doing the same.

Shoot me a PM if you would like to make changes and can't figure it out. Give me a title and I can split the thread.
MrNWA

i thought about that after i just need to get a spacer and drill re-tap the calipers for a bigger longer bolt to keep OEM size I also have the steel braided lines not sure if they will work but yea maybe a new thread would be best

title it as you feel. they are 4 piston calipers big brake kit
MrNWA

i got a new thread there and took a few but got the pictures in the right order
FrankoLaMoya

Hey MrNWA,

Your Kiz looks very nice!! It is pretty cool what you are trying to do. Good luck! Are you in Nova Scotia? I am in Moncton. Where did you buy yours? In the states right?
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
johnhenrydale

Just wanna say this whole thread is both educational and totally fucking hilarious. Thanks guys !
2011 Kizashi Sport "GLS" 2WD
(GTS Upgrade project)
6sp MT
Azure Gray Metallic
Anthracite Gray Vossen CVT 19" / 5 x 114.3 +32
MrNWA

FrankoLaMoya yes I am in NS Dartmouth area I bought from the toyota dealership hereas i am an employee of ORegans but i have since learned that the brakes are in fact made by STOPTECH TRD rebranded for the Scion XB if that helps anyone. I bought my car here in dartmouth

JohnHenry your welcome lmao
paininthenuts

MrNWA wrote:Hello Church lol

so i have been toying with the idea of using different parts from different vehicles since the aftermarket support is not there 1st off is the braking system although it is good no doubt i would like to add a set of 4 piston brakes not sure if you know but the Nissan Rogue and Honda Civic share brake parts with our vehicles.

1st idea are Z32 4 pot calipers in the front and 2 pot in the rears ( may need backing plate and hubs like the 240sx swaps.

2nd idea is the suspension out of the Audi RS4 this will allow the car to get those wheels tucked under the fenders and rear quaters for a nice rolled or over fenders look.

3rd is the idea of swaping in an AWD manual transmission to replace my CVT from a few different vehicles like:
Mazdaspeed 6
Nissan Pulsar GTiR
Acura TL SH-AWD
Mitsu Lancer Evo

Any thoughts or suggestion has anyone have any input or any other ideas they may have been thinking about doing to there cars??

Yeh, don't bother and drive it as it is
MrNWA

Yeh, don't bother and drive it as it is[/quote]

Why do you say that?
bootymac

MrNWA wrote: Why do you say that?
I've heard that PITN's wife doubles as an anchor ;)