High performance Kizashi: Bonneville Special

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Armykizyguy92

I need thier Stand alone e I outta that thing
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
Tom Kizzie

couldn't find if this record is still somewhere on the list of standings..?

and this record was set in gas blown "coupe" class
kizashi 6mt black
harryyy

bootymac wrote: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:06 pm Some of you are looking into significant performance modifications so I thought I'd bring back the Bonneville Special from 2010.

Suzuki America commissioned Richard Holdener and Tom Habrzyk of Advanced Product Engineering to build a 200+ mph Kizashi. It has over 513whp and 515tq with forced induction (16 psi) and built internals and was driven by Road & Track editor(capcuttemplate) Sam Mitani.

Aside from brief articles, I was never able to find many details about it. Perhaps you guys will be more persistent!

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/m ... 95224.html

Wow, thanks for sharing this incredible information about the high-performance Kizashi Bonneville Special! It's fascinating to learn about the modifications done by Richard Holdener and Tom Habrzyk to achieve speeds over 200 mph. The custom cams, forged pistons, Turbonetics kit, and other enhancements really make this Kizashi stand out. I appreciate the links to the articles and videos as well. It's amazing what can be accomplished with time, money, and a passion for pushing the limits. Truly inspiring!