Strut Bars and Rear Sway Bars

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
speedsterz

It's been a while but my Kizzie needs some attention:

I know parts are limited nowadays.
Does anyone know of Strut Bars, Rear Sway Bars, Short Air Intakes other than the RRM parts?

Are these parts still available at RRM or are they truly "sold out"?

Thanks!!
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Platinum Silver

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."
bootymac

I only know of White Line and RRM/Progress rear sway bars, but White Line dropped the Kizashi a long time ago and RRM cleared their stock out with the $200 sale.

I don't know of any other strut bars aside from RRM. Last time I asked, they said the strut bar was made to order.

Your best bet is to just contact RRM and go from there
speedsterz

Thanks bootymac, I'm afraid I contacted RRM and they are no longer taking special orders on any Kizashi parts.

:|
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Platinum Silver

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."
bootymac

Ah, that sucks. The strut bar isn't entirely necessary but the sway bar would've been a great addition. As for the intake, make you can just slap a cone filter on the MAF?
BxKizashiS

bootymac wrote:Ah, that sucks. The strut bar isn't entirely necessary but the sway bar would've been a great addition. As for the intake, make you can just slap a cone filter on the MAF?

damn why didn't I think of this!!!?? taking out the air filter box and putting a cone filter LOL!!!!, might work, ima try it
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
KuroNekko

BxKizashiS wrote:
bootymac wrote:Ah, that sucks. The strut bar isn't entirely necessary but the sway bar would've been a great addition. As for the intake, make you can just slap a cone filter on the MAF?

damn why didn't I think of this!!!?? taking out the air filter box and putting a cone filter LOL!!!!, might work, ima try it
I did this in my Impreza years ago. The engine got throatier and nosier and revved faster. Actual power did not improve noticeably. Keep in mind that the OE air box has an intake behind the grill and keeps air colder by isolating it from the engine bay air temperature. Removal of the air box and putting in a cone filter will negate this but allow for much higher air flow. You will both gain and lose, but I'm not sure what will really be different other than noise.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

I really would have liked the strut tower brace and rear sway bar too, although I think the sway bar could be found if we knew the original manufacturer.
KuroNekko

SamirD wrote:I really would have liked the strut tower brace and rear sway bar too, although I think the sway bar could be found if we knew the original manufacturer.
It's Progress. I remember seeing it somewhere that Progress was the actual supplier to RRM for the sway bar.
http://www.progressauto.com/
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
bootymac

Progress 62.2405. Good luck
sx4rocious

There was mention not long ago, that Progress and RRM both sold or did away with all their tooling and molds for their Suzuki division. There is a thread on the SX4 forums about it
http://clubsx4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5768
I'm not sure if it was ever purchased, but there was an SX4 club member that was highly interested and he is extremely talented. He's been teying to save up to but a CNC machine to start tooling and has designed a J20A intake that appears to be AMAZING. He is also responsible for one of the highest (and safest) horsepower turbo SX4's our there right now. I think if we all encourage this guy a bit, and let him know we stand by him and would purchase parts for the Kizashi as well if he were to make them, then maybe we would have another good source for parts. If he did purchase all the tooling and blueprints, we'd have the exact same product with better customer support. I'm trying to talk him into building a swap kit to squeeze a J24B into my SX4. LOL