ROAD/RACE Turbo Kit- Ready to take Preorders on 5

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
ROCK

We are ready to preorders on 5 Kizashi Manual Turbo kits. Boost levels are not finalized but I can guarantee more power than a MAZDA 3 SPEED and WRX. Furthermore the way this thing runs, it has a way better powerband and response than these cars. The results have just blown us back in our seats. We have made tons more power too but the kit will not be sold that way. Good news is there will likely be a Stage 2 with even more power so getting stage 1 will be the same parts etc.... for the most part as Stage 2. We just need to do more testing on Stage 2 before we would release it. Call me if you are ready to go and be the first in your neighborhood to boost. I will tell you it was faster than a SCed Lotus Exige. Not sure what else to say at this point. Call me, ask for me, ROB. If I am out, leave a details message. Price is $5399 with a CC. IF you pay via a form of payment that does not tax us for our money, I will knock off $100. That means guys doing , a cashier check or m.o. or Western Union etc..... can save a $100 or get a free RRM Lightweight pulley. This is it boys. It will not be long now. Lots of other parts are on the way too. Stay tuned. Call and speak to me. Thanks

ROAD/RACE
TheHolyGhost

Do you have any dyno numbers?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
ROCK

I have dynos for everything we have done. Basically the kit is still not locked in as far as boost number but I have a sheet that show various levels of boost. We made as much as 270 h.p. at the wheels which equates to well over 300 h.p. at the crank so to compare with the 185 h.p. Suzuki claims it is a monster.

ROAD/RACE
TheHolyGhost

How many PSI was that at?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
RiteRome

OOO SNAP!!!!

I JUST saw this on the RRM site!!

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/stor ... cts_id=680