Road Trip

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
krell

Just got back from a 4k mile trip..NY to State Collage pa.. State collage to Columbia SC.. St Matthew SC ..Lake City FL and Tampa FL sure did enjoy the Kizashi wouldn't done it in any other car.
Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
KuroNekko

Sounds like an awesome summer road trip. I can also attest to the fact that the Kizashi is a comfortable road trip car. I occasionally take business trips in it and have been to places like Ithaca, NY and Durham, NC from DC. The Kizashi is a unique car because it's one of the few that excels at both highway cruising comfort and winding road handling at an affordable price point.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
krell

You so right KuroNekko...i enjoyed every minute of the trip in the Kizashi.. i went to the deep country in SC and i had to give tutorial on the Kizashi they never heard of or seen this car on the road.
Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
KuroNekko

Yeah, I think the Kizashi is really a super-rare car outside of Pennsylvania. I live in a state bordering PA and even then, hardly ever see another Kizashi. I was in California last week for 5 days and saw a total of 0 Kizashis there.

I always look forward to road trips with the Kizashi, especially when others pay me to do it. Hehe.
Fall is coming up fast and I may need to make another trip down Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

My wife gets car sick... :(
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)