2012 prestige performance upgrades needed. Need help to get started

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
nic.robertson

I'm new to this and I want to do something to my kizashi to get it going. What can I do to start. Something simple to start. And then some biggest things. I'm in Australia.
KuroNekko

Unfortunately, you picked the wrong car if you were looking to mod it. The Kizashi never had much aftermarket support and now, it's barely existent. The Kizashi is also no longer in production, making matters worse.
RRM is about the only company that ever offered aftermarket parts for the Kizashi. It's evident that they no longer produce new parts for the car, but they do offer what's still in stock including a turbo kit.
http://roadracemotorsports.com/store/in ... Path=31_49

That being said, some of the best things to upgrade are available for any car: the wheels and tires. Tires are the most important things on your car so getting the best for your driving conditions should improve things. Lighter wheels should also help.

Personally, I think the Kizashi isn't a car you should try to change with many parts as much as it's a car that you should just drive for the experience of it. I know it's easier said than done, but try to take road trips, mountain passes, scenic drives, etc. and you'll see how the car stands out as it is.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
cobymark

Putting window tints is inexpensive and can improve the visual appearance of your kizashi.
BxKizashiS

search on carid.com they have some good stuff for our cars. you can get some lowering springs for start. That will definitely give you better handling and a better overall outer appearance
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi