Usb/aux port

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
drew281

I'm tired of using my usb port that only connects to my ipod. I want to use my android but it won't connect. Does anyone know what part I would need to buy in order for my android phone to work properly. I'm guessing it's an adapter but not sure which one. I would hate to buy a new radio if I don't need it. Thank you in advance
KuroNekko

So I assume you don't have Bluetooth on the stereo for your Kizashi? I think the easiest solution then is to get an FM Bluetooth device so you can both stream music and calls from the phone to the car. The device works by tuning to a FM frequency of your choosing. You then tune your car stereo to that same FM frequency and you'll have your Android or whatever have its audio through the car's speakers. I bought this kind of device for my girlfriend's vehicle and works nicely as a solution for cars without built-in Bluetooth. They are certainly cheaper and easier than replacing stereo components.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
drew281

Hey kuro, you know that doesn't sound bad at all. And no I don't have the built in Bluetooth version. Thank you
KuroNekko

This is the device I got for my girlfriend's car. It works rather well for calls and streaming music over Bluetooth. It also features two USB ports so you can charge a device while also using Bluetooth. You can also use a free phone app to tune it too. It's rather good for the price but this vendor ships from China so it takes a few weeks. A device like this with ideally Bluetooth version 4.1 should be a decent solution for the price.
http://www.gearbest.com/fm-transmitters ... 84625.html
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
BxKizashiS

i would recommend getting an aftermarket double din radio. much better. last longer, more features, sounds better. FM transmitters is always an option but not the best.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi