70w Headlight Bulbs?!

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
SamirD

Interesting, I thought I recall HIDs being standard down under as that's one of the places I was looking for the parts until the whole rhd vs lhd issue popped up. I think a member from Chile had a lhd factory hid model, but again it's been years now since I looked into all this.
andrés.ignacio

SamirD wrote:Interesting, I thought I recall HIDs being standard down under as that's one of the places I was looking for the parts until the whole rhd vs lhd issue popped up. I think a member from Chile had a lhd factory hid model, but again it's been years now since I looked into all this.

The fully loaded Kizashi was sold in Chile with factory HIDs. The only 2 things this kizashi dont had was the rear fog lights and bluetooth.

The problem with the factory HIDs version is the amount of money that you have to spend if one of the bulbs burn out (us1200 each bulb) if you go directly to a Suzuki Dealer. Of course you can find alternatives to replace the bulbs.
*I put some Kensun HID 55w 6000K HIDs kit, way better light output than factory HIDs (Highly recommended than a 70w halogen bulb) and a H7 LED KIT with XHP50 CREE LED, I try ZES philips led kit but this cree are brighter and give a focus light pattern.

Only 4 models where sold in Chile.
GLX : 6 speed manual transmission, comes with almost no accessories (I have this one just because the 6mt)

LIMITED: CVT W/paddles, 18", HIDs, Parking Sensors (rear and front), headlight washers, automatic lights and windshield wipers, electric seats, Rockford fosgate audio, electric seat (both), leather seats, front foglights, Cruise control, leather steering wheel, sunroof

SPORT: CVT W/paddles, 18", HIDs, Parking Sensors (rear and front), headlight washers, automatic lights and windshield wipers, electric seats, Rockford fosgate audio, electric seat (both), leather seats, front foglights, Cruise control, leather steering wheel whit silver details, sunroof, Chrome door trim, spoiler, sport front bumper

SPORT 4X4: CVT W/paddles, 18", HIDs, Parking Sensors (rear and front), headlight washers, automatic lights and windshield wipers, electric seats, Rockford fosgate audio, electric seat (both), leather seats, front foglights, Cruise control, leather steering wheel with silver details, Chrome door trim, spoiler, spoiler, sport front bumper, Heated seats.
Attachments
High Beam
High Beam
20171123_072800.jpg (4.17 MiB) Viewed 5332 times
HIDs Low Beam
HIDs Low Beam
20171123_072750.jpg (4.5 MiB) Viewed 5332 times
SamirD

Thank you so much for the additional information on the Chilean models!

Does it seem like all the HID models use the same headlight assembly? Is the front bumper different between the three HID models or just between the limited and sport?
KuroNekko

andrés.ignacio wrote:... and a H7 LED KIT with XHP50 CREE LED, I try ZES philips led kit but this cree are brighter and give a focus light pattern.
That light pattern for the high beams is quite good. Which kit did you install that runs the CREE XHP50?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)