PedalBox+ increase throttle response (it works!)

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
LPSISRL

I always wondered if I had to make a warranty claim on my SX4 if they could tell the ECU had been flashed. Never came up as I traded it in on my Kizashi.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
Ronzuki

They'd likely know.
Many people on the forum were attempting to locate used ECMs to have for use while their ECMs were being flashed. As I recall, it took some time and there were some that 'got lost' in transit to or fro. The topic of swapping back to the factory original ECM came up in discussion for warranty purposes. That's how I'd have played it if I was so inclined. Get a used one, verify it functioned and then send it off to be modified keeping my original ECM unmolested.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
SAEED_KIZZY

Hi
I bought some cheaper product from china and using it for a year it worked great so far.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Potent- ... 334.UzRZ3o
rav_andres

I reflashed de ECU, pedalbox and k&n panel filter, the dealer never figured out, warranty still operating. By far, the best mods to add some steroids to the car.
SamirD

rav_andres wrote:I reflashed de ECU, pedalbox and k&n panel filter, the dealer never figured out, warranty still operating. By far, the best mods to add some steroids to the car.
Care to share how you did these mods? You think they will cause any problems down the road?