Front strut brace

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Gange

Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them? Image

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
WESHOOT2

I know you need to be racin' if you think one of those will make any discernible difference.

The Kizashi shell is already one stiff structure.
KuroNekko

I think it can help stiffen things to a noticeable degree but like Weshoot2 said, the Kizashi is already a rather rigid vehicle. If you can find one, get a larger rear sway bar instead.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Gange

Thanks for the quick responses, I will look into the rear sway bar.

KuroNekko

Gange wrote:Thanks for the quick responses, I will look into the rear sway bar.

If I recall correctly, you are in Australia. I think Whiteline (Aussie company?) made one including some sway bar end links. Most of us Americans and Canadians have the RRM rear sway bar but those are now long gone from availability.
I also upgraded my rear sway bar bushings to polyurethane bushings from Moog after the ones that came with my RRM bar wore out and squeaked.
Gange

thanks, I will check it out.
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:
Gange wrote:Thanks for the quick responses, I will look into the rear sway bar.

If I recall correctly, you are in Australia. I think Whiteline (Aussie company?) made one including some sway bar end links. Most of us Americans and Canadians have the RRM rear sway bar but those are now long gone from availability.
I also upgraded my rear sway bar bushings to polyurethane bushings from Moog after the ones that came with my RRM bar wore out and squeaked.
I believe the RRM one was basically a rebaged whiteline one as I saw another company do that as well for another marque.

As our car has aged, I do hear some chassis flex now. I might want to give this a try...if I can find it. :?
bdleonard

SamirD wrote:I believe the RRM one was basically a rebaged whiteline one as I saw another company do that as well for another marque.

As our car has aged, I do hear some chassis flex now. I might want to give this a try...if I can find it. :?
The RRM bar was made by Progress Technology and had a Progress part number on the box (# 62.2405), but I don't believe Progress ever sold it directly. I believe it was a run specifically made for RRM
KuroNekko

bdleonard wrote:
SamirD wrote:I believe the RRM one was basically a rebaged whiteline one as I saw another company do that as well for another marque.

The RRM bar was made by Progress Technology and had a Progress part number on the box (# 62.2405), but I don't believe Progress ever sold it directly. I believe it was a run specifically made for RRM
I think this is accurate. The RRM bar is definitely made by Progress, not Aussie-based Whiteline.
bdleonard

KuroNekko wrote:I think this is accurate. The RRM bar is definitely made by Progress, not Aussie-based Whiteline.
I do still have the box in my basement, so I'm pretty sure :-)