LED Headlights Bulbs info / compatibility list

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Uiaroo

Hi guys...

Anyone here already tried replacing stock 9007 Halogen bulbs with aftermarket LED bulbs?

I have already tried 2 kinds of LED products from amazon, and still wont fit at the bulb retainers.

The brands that I tried:

1. Hikari LED 9007
2. VK-G8 9007/HB5

I can still try other brands. And its Amazon, and i can always return the items if it wont still fit.
KuroNekko

Where are you located?
USDM Kizashis have H7 bulbs for both high and low beams.
I've been using HID and LED H7s in my Kizashi for years.
I can't say whether H7 bulbs are used for all global markets for the Kizashi but you certainly want to double-check. I know some models have factory HIDs.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Blade3d

Today I installed the Beam tech LED H7 lights in both low and high beam. The fanless design was a tight fit but it worked.

BEAMTECH H7 LED Headlight...

I did not install a resistor. They work so I guess I'll see if they blow up, fail, or just keep working.
KuroNekko

Blade3d wrote:Today I installed the Beam tech LED H7 lights in both low and high beam. The fanless design was a tight fit but it worked.

I did not install a resistor. They work so I guess I'll see if they blow up, fail, or just keep working.
How's the beam pattern in both the low beam projector and high beam reflector?
Are you in the US or Canada and have DRLs that use the high beam bulbs? If so, any flickering with the LEDs?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:
Blade3d wrote:Today I installed the Beam tech LED H7 lights in both low and high beam. The fanless design was a tight fit but it worked.

How's the beam pattern in both the low beam projector and high beam reflector?
Are you in the US or Canada and have DRLs that use the high beam bulbs? If so, any flickering with the LEDs?
Interested in answers for the same! Can't wait to just install bolt-in LED replacement lights. 8-)