Rain Gaurds ..

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
SamirD

Wow, those look almost identical to the factory Suzuki ones we have on our SLS Sport. 8-)
AirRideFan

I wish they made WIDER ones, like they used to for the 90's/early 2000's trucks, vans, and suv's. I have ALL THREE brands of the "Bubble Vent / Rain / Weather Visors" - whatever you'd like to call them for my 1992 GMC Typhoon-clone. WADE "Weatherguard" are my fav! Anyway--- I have the OEM rain visors on my Kizashi- but I do like the look of these ones you posted a lot, too.

I'd LOVE to have a set made like in the photo I've attached for the little Suzuki sedan--- I had them on my 1990 Nissan D21 Hardbody pickup and LOVED em. You could have the windows over half-way down in a thunderstorm and not get wet. So cool. Image
2012 KIZASHI Sport SLS

ExtremeContact DWS Tuned tires on staggered Speedlines! :o
Ecsta V720 235/40's on the OEM 18's
Hakkapeliitta R2 235/45's on Sport Edition KV5 18's <- too heavy
WinterContact 215/55's on Lexus GS 16's this winter!
KuroNekko

Really? I think they don't look good but moreover, would seriously impede visibility. The Kizashi already has thick A pillars that block a lot of view. I also have the OE accessory window visors and they create even more of an obstruction. Anything larger would be a visibility hazard, IMO.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

Our a-pillars are definitely thick, but I too have the OE visors and can't recall ever finding them to block visibility. I'll have to check that the next time I drive the car.
AirRideFan

KuroNekko wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:50 pm Really? I think they don't look good but moreover, would seriously impede visibility. The Kizashi already has thick A pillars that block a lot of view. I also have the OE accessory window visors and they create even more of an obstruction. Anything larger would be a visibility hazard, IMO.
Probably true. I just love the 'aero' effect of the those old school large bubble vent visors--- and you can see through them--- they're a nice bronze tint that is more optically correct than the oem suzuki vents we have.

But yeah---- def would be a visability blocker to some extent.
2012 KIZASHI Sport SLS

ExtremeContact DWS Tuned tires on staggered Speedlines! :o
Ecsta V720 235/40's on the OEM 18's
Hakkapeliitta R2 235/45's on Sport Edition KV5 18's <- too heavy
WinterContact 215/55's on Lexus GS 16's this winter!