Suzuki Kizashi AWD 2010 looking for part number

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
old tech

$1200. but if primary cant be reused $1500 3 days without a car. $1950 will get a 33k unit with the long pin converted primary, installed with 1yr warranty , 2 days down time.
kizashiwanter

Thanks for the answers. I admit that you speak to me for a very technical language. I am a regular car user who doesn't even have a garage in which I could do anything myself. It is true that I'm tired of driving around mechanics and have the impression that they have knowledge like mine, which is close to zero. I am also tired of the fact that an authorized Suzuki service said that it was a problem with the gearbox and I was disappointed because they don't do anything with CVT.
My brother has a garage, so maybe I'll start rummaging with him. But getting on the gears scares me a little.
Nevertheless, today I was on the oil change in the gearbox as I wrote in another thread. The mechanic has a set of wireless microphones and says that we can connect them to various elements and listen to what makes noise. He says that my description may show that it is a front differential problem.
Ronzuki

old tech wrote:$1200. but if primary cant be reused $1500 3 days without a car. $1950 will get a 33k unit with the long pin converted primary, installed with 1yr warranty , 2 days down time.
Thank you. Food for thought for many people here I'm sure.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)