Suzuki Kizashi Chassis Bracing and ARB/Sway Bar available from Ultra Racing MY

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
soylentgreen

Hey Team!

in my digging for a ARB/Sway Bar for the Kizza, it looks like Ultra Racing in Malaysia has put some decent effort into producing chassis bracing and an ARB / Sway Bar!

Parts are as follows
  • Front Chassis Bracing (4 point) (UR-LA4-3793)
    Rear Chassis Bracing (4 point) (UR-RL4-3795)
    Front Strut Bars (2 Point) (UR-TW2-3792)
    Mid Chassis Bracing (2 Point) (UR-ML2-3794)
    19mm ARB/Sway Bar (2 Point) (UR-AR19-591)
quick check with the local distributor here in my city and apparently parts are still orderable!

finally an alternative to the RRM/Whiteline/Progress Bars.
Last edited by soylentgreen on Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
soylentgreen

I should point out the site is
http://buyultraracing.com/catalog/produ ... 10-13-2wd/

Strut Bar: Image
Middle Brace: Image
ARB/ Sway Bar: Image
Rear Brace: Image
Front Brace: Image

Or the Album: :D
soylentgreen

Comments from the vendor RE the above kit:
If you drive your vehicle from A to B, my advice is to get the rear sway bar and the front strut bar. If you have a heavy foot and like to take corners at a higher speed and you take your car to the track every now and again.

Then yes, you will get more out of it and you will notice the difference by using the lower bars. The lower bars' purpose is to stiffen and tie the chassis together on the weakness points.
Your car will feel like a go kart with the lower braces.

But keep in mind that if you are to lower your vehicle, there will be a chance you will scrap the bars, if it's in standard height, then you will have no issues.
Woodie

Have to contact them for pricing? I don't see any on the website and they have a behind the seats bar for my Swift GTi that looks nice.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Tom Kizzie

If you want the strutbar (upper front.. Under the hood) for your gti i would first try the fitment cause i know people stating that it didnt fit under the hood. I had the same with omp swift gti strutbar. Had to shave some material of the corners. Also wiechers has nice swiftbgti strutbars.
kizashi 6mt black
Woodie

Not worried about a front strut brace, I've got a huge four point brace underneath and that's where most of the flex comes from on a Swift. Plus, it's a turbo, and the intercooler and scoop are probably in the way of any mass produced brace.

That's from a Jolopnik artice about my car from just before I bought it.
https://jalopnik.com/for-3-700-this-pon ... 1584458033
Tom Kizzie

Ok cool its a firefly turbo. (you said gti? :o)
Nice story.
kizashi 6mt black
Woodie

Yeah, I said that for simplicity. Firefly is very rare, GTi is global and pretty much the same car.
soylentgreen

Woodie wrote:Have to contact them for pricing? I don't see any on the website and they have a behind the seats bar for my Swift GTi that looks nice.
you can use the australian site as a comparison.
https://ultraracingaustralia.com.au/pro ... ift-89-99/
Swordfish

Except the Strut bar did someone try to install some others on a 4wd model? i would like to know if you were satisfied, thank you.