making a custom hood

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Obama_is_hot6

Hi ive been in contact with a custom carbon fiber and fiberglass shop near me that says they could create hoods for the kizashi, i told them i want to recreate the RKSport air ram hood since they went out of buisness. they said they would be willing to make fiberglass hoods and create a mold of my stock hood for future ones. so put a comment down if you want me to ask if they will make extras for yall to buy one too. Ill try to see if they can recreate the rksport one but chances are they will just make the stock hood since they'll make a mold out of mine.
YUUUURT
Obama_is_hot6

also sidenote they also said they would give me the mold if i wanted so as im becoming an aviation mechanic i regularly create shit outta fiberglass that could become my side thing :eyes: but thats for the future as im not done with college yet so....
YUUUURT
Downcast

Any updates on the hood so far? How does it look if it is done
:drive: 2013 Touring Manual
Obama_is_hot6

Downcast wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:09 am Any updates on the hood so far? How does it look if it is done
Sadly its on hold for now :/ the company i was in contact with for maing a hood ghosted me hardcore and even after saying yes to making a hood mold they never reached out. But im stilll looking, and very interested in finding a way to make one. Ill def let yall know if I get any updates
YUUUURT
Obama_is_hot6

Honestly the odds of it happening at this point is pretty low, im unable to delete posts but if a moderator wants to take this thread down that would be fine. If i get another and more promising lead next time ill simply make a new post
YUUUURT
KuroNekko

Obama_is_hot6 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:54 am Honestly the odds of it happening at this point is pretty low, im unable to delete posts but if a moderator wants to take this thread down that would be fine. If i get another and more promising lead next time ill simply make a new post
We generally don't delete threads here, especially if they relate to the Kizashi. Unless it's a redundant post or offensive, it will remain. It's actually good to document that having a custom hood made for the Kizashi is difficult and unlikely.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)