Road race rotora bbk ?

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
panzer 2.3

Hello all, I'm a new member that's been lurking awhile. I was wondering if the rotora bbk kit will fit on the new awd sport version & also if it's calipers will clear the factory 18's. I assume a small spacer could be used if they hit, and I also have a set of oz's in my basement with the same bolt pattern as the kizashi that I would run.

I have the money to purchase a new car in the spring, and the kizashi is at the top of my list. I had a pleasant experience with my last zuke a sx4 that I also bought some goodies from rrm. I would look forward to dealing with them again. I want a awd sedan & had the mercedes C300, audi a4, sti on my radar, but I like driving cars that are different than the masses.

I feel with the money saved on a top of the line kizashi I could afford, all the rrm products they offer for the kizashi(except the turbo) I'm looking for a fun, safe, awd drive that's good in the twisties & in mpg's. 0-60/1/4 mile times don't matter much to me in this car as it will be my daily driver. I have sport bikes to feed that need. I'm very interested in the strut bar, rsb, end links(if they have them), intake, cat-back, frame brace, bbk etc...

On all of my cars I've always runa bbk, brembo's or stoptech's, but I'd give the rotora's a shot. I've just sold my K04 powered gti making 340whp on 93oct with about 40k of my own money into it to buy my new car, so I know a tiny bit about tuning. I hope the rotora's fit, but if they don't I could always just buy the ss lines/stoptech pads that rrm offers. Thanks for any info :mrgreen:
Fortune favors the bold-Alexander the great
ROCK

We have set here for sale with very few miles on it. Now is your chance. It will fit that model and of course it will clear 18s. In fact it should clear most 17 inch wheels. Contact me via email for more info. Love to talk to you guys on the phone and see where everyone is going with their car.

[email protected]

ROAD/RACE