Road//Race has released some parts.

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
gaww

RiteRome wrote:I was looking into the piggy back and i was reading some negative comments about them so i decided to go straight to the source and i called RRM. It seems that RRM makes a few different tuning products, the NSPP which has some what of a bad rep over in the Genesis community. However they also make a piggy back ecu which is a completely different product and that is the part they are offering from the Kizashi, apparently they use different technology. I was reading some threads over on evom about the Piggy back and there seems to be a pretty positive attitude towards that product. I just wanted to get some stuff straight before we go discussing the wrong product. I think we will have to see how it all plays out.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/lancer-gen ... erged.html
I was aware it was a different product. The concern was with the complaints on the RRM promise versus performance in general and how many complained about the way RRM was (not) following up. The link above began 6 years ago, and while the results were somewhat mixed, at least then RRM was following up.

I would still welcome specifics on the Piggy back on a Kizashi - either from a poster who did before and after dyno tests, or dyno info directly from RRM. RRM apparently have it, but will not turn it loose.
RiteRome

gaww wrote:
RiteRome wrote:I was looking into the piggy back and i was reading some negative comments about them so i decided to go straight to the source and i called RRM. It seems that RRM makes a few different tuning products, the NSPP which has some what of a bad rep over in the Genesis community. However they also make a piggy back ecu which is a completely different product and that is the part they are offering from the Kizashi, apparently they use different technology. I was reading some threads over on evom about the Piggy back and there seems to be a pretty positive attitude towards that product. I just wanted to get some stuff straight before we go discussing the wrong product. I think we will have to see how it all plays out.

I was aware it was a different product. The concern was with the complaints on the RRM promise versus performance in general and how many complained about the way RRM was (not) following up. The link above began 6 years ago, and while the results were somewhat mixed, at least then RRM was following up.

I would still welcome specifics on the Piggy back on a Kizashi - either from a poster who did before and after dyno tests, or dyno info directly from RRM. RRM apparently have it, but will not turn it loose.

yeah i hear ya..i am sure they will post the sheets in good time. The piggy is still deff on my mod list.
GOATLEAK

Amedia1 wrote:
RiteRome wrote: let me know if you get the exhaust....i have been thinking of that after intake a piggy.
I did the exhaust when I did the intake and piggy. I love it; it sounds great! I couldn't give you any performance impressions of the exhaust, specifically, because all the parts were put on at the same time (piggy, pulley, intake and exhaust).
The pulley is another part on my list. I've had pulleys on previous cars and they really work well with other mods!
will2k

I was considering the pulley and SRI but shipping to Australia is expensive. $165 just for the pulley and $195 for the SRI.

Is the pulley easy to install and does it make much difference? Anyone notice much difference wit hthe SRI either?
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
Amedia1

will2k wrote:I was considering the pulley and SRI but shipping to Australia is expensive. $165 just for the pulley and $195 for the SRI.

Is the pulley easy to install and does it make much difference? Anyone notice much difference wit hthe SRI either?
I have the pulley along with the other drivetrain mods available from RRM, so it's going to be difficult to report an accurate impression of the the pulley alone. The u/d pulley was the only drivetrain mod that I had on my sx4, though, and it performed as advertised.

I think I'm going to pull the SRI and put the stock box back on this weekend to get a feel for the difference that the SRI makes. I'll report my impressions.
DaReaper

I've got a question for anyone who knows more. I was thinking of moding my kizzy but service manager at dealer said it could affect warranty if there are any problems. When you all are moding are you kissing your 7year/100,000mile powertrain warranty goobye? Not sure I can feel good doing that, AWD 100,000 mile warranty is damn a good warranty! I guess some things are easy to swap out. I could skip exhaust, others could be reversed. Any thoughts?
TheHolyGhost

Not trying to be a jerk, but please try using the search feature before posting a question, it may have already been answered:
http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... 352&p=2529

In short it really depends on what fails and if it can be linked to your mods.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
TK KUWAIT

I love road race tuning parts, the car is faster and haw it shod be, i have the cvt so it need all the tuning it can gate, the gear cooler are on its way so looking forward for it.
ROCK

gaww wrote:

Honestly just having probelms with our scanner. Hope someone can relate to that guys. Again look at the threads of people who have our parts though. They are pleased to say the least.

ROAD/RACE
ROCK

TK KUWAIT wrote:I love road race tuning parts, the car is faster and haw it shod be, i have the cvt so it need all the tuning it can gate, the gear cooler are on its way so looking forward for it.

Your parts shipped by the way. Are you ready for Platinum yet?

ROAD/RACE