900 - 1000 miles per week

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
BC30

It's Black.

I just got the Rep to ok a total paint job on Friday. The car has chips on the nose, hood, doors, as well at the top.

Now if I could just get the dealership to schedule the paint shop, my biggest gripe is actually with the crappy service at the "Service" department.

I love the car and the sales people but the service department has made damn sure I don't buy from that dealership again.
BC30

I'm at 11K miles already and have no issues with the car besides the paint. I still think it's a great buy and would get another. A co-worker has the new Sonata, it's a bit roomier and a bit quicker but does not handle as well and I don't have that "Seat of the pants" driving feel with the Sonata that I have in the Kizzy.
scorcher

I have had my Kiz for about a year now (8,100) no paint chips in sight (knock on wood). Changed oil twice. at 3k switched to synthetic and changed again at 8k. Fisrt change took me about a half hour and the second 10 minutes. Definately a learning curve. Car runs great and seems to be getting stronger with each mile.
BC30

Getting my newly painted Kizzy back tonight. Had a rental Dodge Stratus, what a piece of junk!!. Makes me appreciate the great handling and performance of the Kizzy.