Here's my baby, Suzi.Stock suspension
I wanted to lower it, but because my driveway is shit and roads in general around here are awful, I figured it to be best that I leave it stock for now.Enkei Lusso 18x8.5 Rims
Before I had a huge problem with the paint chipping on my wheels, so I started plastidipping them regularly. It was alright, but once I busted two rims (potholes, they're really bad here) I decided to buy a set of Enkei's instead of busting out the 500 or so on new kizashi rims. Glad I made the purchase, I love the look of these rims.245/35r 18 Bridgestone Fuzion Tires
Yes I know, really cheap tires. Not too much to brag about with these, for 80$ a piece they are the best tires for the price I've ever used, but don't expect much from them other than a good value.Body Modifications
Plastidip, and a lot of it. I love this stuff, you can spray whatever you want and if you don't like it just peel it, its great. I've plastidipped the bumper grill section, the grills themselves, stripes, the license plate crevice on the trunk, and some winged eyeliner my girlfriend told me to put on it, probably gonna peel that soon
Other than that, I haven't done any mods. I've been dying
to try and get an STI style wing for the back, but I can't find any made for this car and I don't want to shell out the money for a wing that won't fit.
- K&N Air FilterPlanned mods
- JVC Kenwood stereo + Sont subwoofer in trunk
- A lot of Little Trees
- Upgraded Mufflers/Resonator Delete - I was gonna just go with a muffler delete but I noticed that my bolts on the muffler connecting pipes are super corroded, can't even get a socket on either side. Anyone have any tips for getting rid of corrosion like this?
- Plastidipped Hood, Roof and Trunk
- Custom Gauge Cluster powered by arduino (Very big WIP, basically gonna tap into the stock cluster's CPU and reorganize values through an arduino and send it all to a big array of lcd's and seven segment displays, going for the look of a Nissan digital dash from the 80's if you know what those look like
- Custom Cold Air intake