Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
Yari0839

I'm in love with my Kizashi
Attachments
26B97F27-715B-4766-B591-9FF0E4DC2063.jpeg
835CF8B7-3058-4344-BF02-E5DCC38E3519.jpeg
KuroNekko

Nice! Welcome.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Yari0839

Thank you!!! Any tips for performance parts? I want to pimp my baby 🤗
KuroNekko

Yari0839 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:53 pm Thank you!!! Any tips for performance parts? I want to pimp my baby 🤗
Nope. The Kizashi had very few performance aftermarket parts and now that the car is orphaned and factory parts are so hard to come by, it's best not to risk its reliability and component longevity with tuning or performance mods, IMO. I'd leave powertrain stock for this reason and focus on handling upgrades from things like better tires, bushings, and end links. I personally see the Kizashi as a car to enjoy as itself and not put too much money into because there isn't much to do with it. If you're itching on tuning and mods, it's really just best to get a different car with far more aftermarket support.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
KlutzNinja

Building on what Kuro said, if your Kizashi is a manual, maybe consider replacing the factory manual transmission fluid with a compatible fluid from Red Line. Turns out the stock fluid was only adequate for the stick shift’s performance.

If it’s a CVT model, the transmission fluid probably needs changing anyway. That way you’ll be able to enjoy your car for longer :lol:.
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
SAEED_KIZZY

I totally agree not to put extra pressure on CVT. Still, if you really want to get better acceleration, especially in the low gear you can use aftermarket potent boosters for Kizashi.
I am using a good quality Chinese potent booster for 6 years so far no problem.
Yari0839

KuroNekko wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:27 pm
Yari0839 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:53 pm Thank you!!! Any tips for performance parts? I want to pimp my baby 🤗

Ok I don't want to put something for the mechanical, my car runs really good for me and i buy parts on Puerto Rico they has everything for this car, but i means found parts to put my car looks more cute like body kits, i want a coilovers but i do not found anywhere 😩
Nope. The Kizashi had very few performance aftermarket parts and now that the car is orphaned and factory parts are so hard to come by, it's best not to risk its reliability and component longevity with tuning or performance mods, IMO. I'd leave powertrain stock for this reason and focus on handling upgrades from things like better tires, bushings, and end links. I personally see the Kizashi as a car to enjoy as itself and not put too much money into because there isn't much to do with it. If you're itching on tuning and mods, it's really just best to get a different car with far more aftermarket support.
NickL

Nice rims! I am not a fan of black wheels, but it fits perfectly on a red car.
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford