RK Sport Aero kit completed.

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
xwiredtva

The rear of the aero kit looks plain and boring. I'll figure something out.
Ronzuki

xwiredtva wrote:Ahh.. You can't see the tires on the Sami...

Here's the tires, but they were moved to the XJ. The Samurai received a set of 33x14" boggers and the XJ got the TSL's.

Ok, seriously... I'll get some shots tomorrow.
Off topic i know....sorry can't resist.....the XJ is coming down Crawler Ridge at Rausch Creek right? :mrgreen:

My sami, same spot, slightly different photo angle, back before the trails became so beat down from over use:

Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
xwiredtva

The exact spot. Doug and I were cutting the trail that day. We cut about 9 up there. We were the founders of the PaWheelers off-road club.

The sami shots were at Paragon in "the lake". It floated across! There was a video of us doing it on Youtube. We literally had to paddle with our hands and my camp shovel.
xwiredtva

What do you think about the exposed bolt look on the Kizashi? I was thinking about putting two on each side of the front and two on each side of the rear.

When I attached the front splitter on my MR2 I used some stainless flanged hex cap bolts to hold it to the front air dam. It looked tough.

I think it might look a little boss on the Kizashi...

Deck spoilers? The S40 2005-2010 one looked fantastic on the SX4.

The rear window unit changed the air flow over the rear window for the better. Not sure about actual downforce but the rear window gets wind cleaned in the rain a heck of a lot quicker and stays absolutely dry as long as I stay over 40mph, there abouts.