ROAD/RACE- Hottest Kizashi Picts

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
ROCK

Post up your Kizashi picts here. We are looking for the hottest Kizashis out there. Post your picts of dressed up, performance upgraded, or turbo Kizashis. I know they are out there around the world. We would love to see pictures up here. RRM or other product clad cars, we don't care.

ROAD/RACE
kalsob

Here is my Kizashi..
Attachments
dressed up in 18" (w)heels
dressed up in 18" (w)heels
ROCK

Thanks for posting. I know there are some really done up Kizzies though based on the stuff we have sold to many guys. They have done lots of body stuff, turbo etc.... Love to see some picts of these guys now that the cars are done.

thnx
ROAD/RACE
CKizziah

New Kizashi...
New Kizashi...
ROCK

thnx for posting. Let make it hotter. Read this for inspiration.......

Many of you have heard of WindingRoad.com but for those of you who have not, it is considered one of the most prestigious online magazines around. Road Race Motorsports is proud to have made their list of the 10 Scariest Cars they Drove in 2011. RRM's Suzuki Kizashi Turbo Platinum Edition actually ranked 3rd on their list. This is the same car seen in AutoBlog and many other sites and was featured on SPEED's Show "TEST DRIVE." WInding Road ranked it after the Cadillac CTS-V and Bugatti Veyron. No matter how you look at it, it is quite a list. Some people will not understand how this car made the list but, if you drove it, you would understand. Oh yea, this is a Suzuki in dam good company and those are Road Race Motorsports Wheels too.
From there it goes like this. "Suzuki Kizashi Turbo by Road Race Motorsports – This is old-school turbo fun, with a rawness of power delivery that we haven’t felt since driving 1980’s era cars. Honestly, RRM should sell this tuning package with large “TURBO” decals to adorn the doors. Huge boost is available when you ask for it, and it’s delivered in the sort of on/off switch fashion that can get you into some trouble mid-corner. Our clothes smelled of front-tire smoke for days after we handed back the keys.
By Seyth Miersma

http://www.windingroad.com/articles/lis ... from-2011/
chazyouwin

Really inspirational. Now, I guess I would say I would consider that turbo upgrade. How much is it? And - more importantly - would it pass New Jersey inspection?
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
ROCK

Call me for details on turbo. Ask for me Rob.

ROAD/RACE
CKizziah

Upgraded Pic
Attachments
Updated-Need more info on getting the turbo now
Updated-Need more info on getting the turbo now
ROCK

Pretty car. Always love Red.

ROAD/RACE
Rob0381

CKizziah wrote:Upgraded Pic
Absolutely love the black stockers!!! I have been thinking of doing it to mine as well. Any side views?
2011 Kizashi Sport SLS AWD Vivid Red