Suzuki's new Kizashi commercials.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Moto
Site Admin

yet another
[youtube][/youtube]
lookin

i wanna buy this car but im nervous in doing so im in new york city area no dealers around except for a good distance what if they close how would my car be serviced ..i think this car is a very good effort from suzuki i love this car its better than the so called popular hondas and toyotas and i think you get so much more for the money....also utube is ok but suzuki needs to advertise this car on tv. commercials and put it one one of those hit shows like csi or whatever have the stars driving a fully loaded kizashi ..get the word out this car can be a hit im sure they are a lot of people worried about if suzuki going to stay in us thats a big part of why this car hasnt been moving record numbers because everything else is in place....lets get some more aggressive promotion ..lets get some dealers so the people could have some confidence buying a suzuki...spend money to make money suzuki.....lets go...i for one would buy a kizashi...i think there are many more like me...
Moto
Site Admin

I agree but...

Advertising on the internet is nearly free, advertising on TV is very expensive, and if you only sell a handful of cars it isn't an option.

If you are somewhat mechanical I wouldn't worry about serving your car much. I suppose it may be hard to change your own oil if you live in the NY city area though.
lookin

Moto wrote:I agree but...

Advertising on the internet is nearly free, advertising on TV is very expensive, and if you only sell a handful of cars it isn't an option.

If you are somewhat mechanical I wouldn't worry about serving your car much. I suppose it may be hard to change your own oil if you live in the NY city area though.
you talking about minor things like oil changes but i meant real service lets face it things go wrong with cars warranties have to be fulfilled...yes i understand advertising takes money ...everyone talks about suzuki sucessful in place like japan..but also in the caribbean everywhere you go you will see a suzuki ...its number one so they making money now if they want a piece of usa they have to invest some of that money from overseas into the american market spend money make money its the american way i would hate to see this beautiful car lose because they wont advertise...in my opinion it looks better than a corolla /camry/accord/people are buying these cars because of name and confidence that they can find a dealer to cover they warranty...so suzuki have to build there name word of mouth cant do it...cause for most part people dont want to hear the name suzuki...but if you show them and push it in there heads they just might say let me go check this kizashi out and it starts right there...LETS GO SUZUKI...lol
Moto
Site Admin

Australian Kizashi Commercial
[youtube][/youtube]