Kizzy Vs the rest on a quick lane change

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
Moto
Site Admin

[youtube][/youtube]
Flyby

The Kiz wins that little round hands down. The Honda looked to be the closest competition going through the cones. The Mazda looked to tbe the most unsettled, and the Audi proved you can spend a lot and not get a lot for the money when it comes to handling. The Kiz just looked smooooooth. 8-) Thanks for sharing that
Flyby out
Drive that thing or pull over! (Either common sense ain't all that common, or it ain't what it's cracked up to be)
lookin

more and more the kizashi keeps showing how amazing it is i just cant understand why theres no respect for the brand......suzuki keep pushing babeeeeee
Flyby

lookin wrote:more and more the kizashi keeps showing how amazing it is i just cant understand why theres no respect for the brand......suzuki keep pushing babeeeeee
Hi lookin!
I personally think Suzuki is selling it's car brand short. I base my opinion on the following observations. For the past few weeks I have looked at the local Saturday and Sunday newspapers.
Having been to the one local Suzuki dealership here in Cincinnati, I was looking for advertisements. Among all the dealer ads, I saw none for Suzuki. Also, I see no commercials on TV for the brand. Even iconic Subaru runs local ads, and commercials. So the Kiz is only amazing to those who happen to find out about it through their own efforts, and general car interests in these parts. Such lack of a public face gives me pause. I'm one of those waiting for a turbo-AWD version, but I'm not sure the car will be around long enough. I'm even looking to see if I can spot a Kiz on the road, but no luck so far.

Still, I really liked the car when I drove it, and found it to be just about perfect for me, size-wise. It definitely has more room in it than my little WRX (very tight in there). Yet it is almost as agile, and the big thing for me is that I can tolerate the steering response! :D I hope Suzuki sells a million of them. That way the Turbo-AWD Kiz will be assured. ;)
Flyby out
Drive that thing or pull over! (Either common sense ain't all that common, or it ain't what it's cracked up to be)
lookin

Flyby wrote:
lookin wrote:more and more the kizashi keeps showing how amazing it is i just cant understand why theres no respect for the brand......suzuki keep pushing babeeeeee
Hi lookin!
I personally think Suzuki is selling it's car brand short. I base my opinion on the following observations. For the past few weeks I have looked at the local Saturday and Sunday newspapers.
Having been to the one local Suzuki dealership here in Cincinnati, I was looking for advertisements. Among all the dealer ads, I saw none for Suzuki. Also, I see no commercials on TV for the brand. Even iconic Subaru runs local ads, and commercials. So the Kiz is only amazing to those who happen to find out about it through their own efforts, and general car interests in these parts. Such lack of a public face gives me pause. I'm one of those waiting for a turbo-AWD version, but I'm not sure the car will be around long enough. I'm even looking to see if I can spot a Kiz on the road, but no luck so far.

Still, I really liked the car when I drove it, and found it to be just about perfect for me, size-wise. It definitely has more room in it than my little WRX (very tight in there). Yet it is almost as agile, and the big thing for me is that I can tolerate the steering response! :D I hope Suzuki sells a million of them. That way the Turbo-AWD Kiz will be assured. ;)
Flyby out
i agree with you the marketing sucks if it was gm the marketing manager would have been fired lol...a source told me it was about money with suzuki...which i think they do have since they successful globally i was in puerto rico recently everywhere i go nothing but suzukis....its like that throughout the caribbean...i guess they have to get serious about the american market...hey dont be deterred if you like pick one up....i love mine...and every sale brings those numbers up ..i have a feeling kizashi is going to catch on slowly its really a great car no reason for it not too...if a corolla could sell kizashi will sell....funny was walking today i saw 2 and heads were turning i just smiled....its a great looking car...but im in nyc