Dropped On H&R Springs!

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
BxKizashiS

Threw on my H&R springs over a week ago. Dropped the car maybe about 1.4", The ride feels stiffer and alil smoother. I would want it to be lower (lol), but i think once i get some rims the fender will be right where i want it... H&R springs cost me $260.. Very well worth it! Lemme know what ya think
Attachments
After with springs.. tiny bit over 6.5" from the ground
After with springs.. tiny bit over 6.5" from the ground
After (with springs) Rear shot
After (with springs) Rear shot
Before the springs rear side shot
Before the springs rear side shot
Before the springs. Sitting about 8" from the ground.
Before the springs. Sitting about 8" from the ground.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
Northernstar

the car would look nice with a set of new rims ^^
BxKizashiS

Northernstar wrote:the car would look nice with a set of new rims ^^

I so agree man. I'm dying to buy some rims. I'm shopping around for a set, very soon I shall have
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
MrNWA

any update has the car settled any lower or have you gotten rims? im not sure if i want to go HR or BG
BxKizashiS

MrNWA wrote:any update has the car settled any lower or have you gotten rims? im not sure if i want to go HR or BG
The ride is still great. I got 18" staggered wheels in the beginning of the year so it has a beautiful dropped looked. What I did notice now is that I'm getting body roll when I cutting thru traffic. Think my shocks are going out. Going to get the kyb ones
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
DesRado

Pictures now?
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP