My spanish Kizashi

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
Corocota

Hi,

In this post I'll leave the pics of my Kizashi.

Sometimes it will be just landscapes where I have been with my car.

I would like too, you can see a little part of Spain, the north. It's a beutiful land where you can find beaches, forests and mountains. it takes from beach to mountain less than 30 minutes and the roads are very funny. We have highways too but they are so boring...

I live in a region called Cantabria and the capital city is Santander. Romans called before Portus Victoriae. Someday I can explain all the history about my region: here and here you can read about it. We have some famous beaches that some surfer can know.

I hope you like them.

I begin with the pics of my introduction post:

Mountain Port: Peñacabarga

Beach: Virgen del Mar

Beaches: Valdearenas and Canallave

City: Near to Santander (Cantabria), industry/business zone:

More pics soon!
Galileo

Beautiful pictures! I especially like the ones you took on the bridge. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your excitement for the Kizashi.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6-Speed Manual
Vivid Red
twoqttsdad

That's a beauty! Aloha.
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT
Corocota

Thanks mates! ;)
Stodge

Nice!! I love that colour.
suzboy

Nice pictures! Especially the one on the bridge. You must have done it when it was really late at night (otherwise it would be quite unsafe for you to get off you car and take photos of your kiz.
2011 Mineral Grey Kizashi Prestige
KuroNekko

Very nice pictures. The car looks great.
Looks like you have factory HIDs with the headlight washers. You probably have rear fog lights too. Nice! We don't get those options in North America, but I am sure you paid comparatively more for the Kizashi than us Americans and Canadians.

If you don't mind, could you take a picture of the rear fog lights sometime? I am curious how they look. They should come on when the front fog lights are turned on. Thanks.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
yorkshireman

excellent pics!
Corocota

KuroNekko wrote:Very nice pictures. The car looks great.
Looks like you have factory HIDs with the headlight washers. You probably have rear fog lights too. Nice! We don't get those options in North America, but I am sure you paid comparatively more for the Kizashi than us Americans and Canadians.

If you don't mind, could you take a picture of the rear fog lights sometime? I am curious how they look. They should come on when the front fog lights are turned on. Thanks.
Here, the car costs about 30000€ (40000$), like a basic Mercedes Klasse C or a basic Audi A4, but the Kizashi have more equipment (all the equipment) and it's more powerful. We can choose just the paint (500€ more if the paint is ¿multi layer? I don't know the name in english, excuse me). A Mercedes (or an Audi, BMW...) costs about 65000$ with the same power and equipment . A Mercedes C180CGI costed just 2000€ more than the Kizashi but I prefered the Suzuki because I think the Kizashi has more making quality. Japanese cars are on top in reliability rankings, german cars not.

Rear fog light is obligatory in Europe, all the cars sold from 1999 have those lights but there are many cars that have those lights before. Rear fog light switch on when front fog lights are on and they are very strong. Those lights disturb you if the weather isn't so bad to switch them on. A lot of people use them when they aren't necessary and they disturb all the drivers behind.

However in Europe, lights like you have in the front and rear bumpers isn't allowed and the ¿indicators? must be orange, not red like in EE.UU. Position lights must be white...

We have a lot of problems if we bring a car from America like you can see.

I will take a photo with fog lights switched on and the button in the dashboard. ;)
suzukifan21

Amazing picture, they look professional! Beautiful vehicle:)