Wheel change - yes or no?

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
murcod

Have driven on some familiar roads and have nothing but praise for the improvements so far.

There is certainly a lot less tyre side wall roll (along with body roll) in corners, along with a vastly improved feeling to the whole vehicle - and the noise levels don't seem to have increased at all. The ride does feel to be slightly firmer at times, but not a huge difference.

I think they will fit my criteria nicely (more grip, improved handling - but with minimal impact on ride comfort.
David
twoqttsdad

Nice rims! Should be a whole lot easier to clean than the OEMs.

What kind of tires do you have on now?
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT
murcod

They're Pirelli P Zero System Assymetrico 235/50R17. (There wasn't much choice in tyres and I don't like buying cheap tyres given how important they are. )

The rims will be harder to clean as they've got a lot of recessed areas where excess alloy/weight has been removed. I had the same model rim on my last car, so already knew what I was up for when cleaning them. :)
David
murcod

What I ended up with. Still 17" rims - so not very exciting to look at, but a huge improvement in grip and cornering feel. The stock tyres (db E70's) really did suck. ;)

David