All lights updated and bumper blackout.

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
rbutler752

HID low beams and LED everything else. Blacked out bumper with plasti dip, and Led fog lights and position lights.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (321.73 KiB) Viewed 7105 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (226.33 KiB) Viewed 7105 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (279.04 KiB) Viewed 7105 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (349.96 KiB) Viewed 7105 times
rbutler752

Low beam HIDs 6000k
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (228.2 KiB) Viewed 7103 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (338.36 KiB) Viewed 7103 times
KuroNekko

Nice, looks like you figured out the HID installation just fine. It's not hard.
Where did you end up mounting the ballasts?

Also, where did you get your LEDs?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Wonson92

Are your fog lights still as functional as they were with LED globes? Ive been considering the same set up but I use my fog lights a lot, for some reason I imagine LEDS wouldn't be as affective in there.

Are the HID kits essentially plug and play minus mounting the ballasts?
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
rbutler752

Wonson if you need them as fogs I'd stay away from the LEDs. They are much much brighter than I thought they would be but the stream of light isn't up to par as traditional fogs. But they are pretty. Mine were pretty much plug and play and I got a relay as well so it would pull from the battery too. But i used alot of electric tape just to cover any open ends.

Special thanks to KuroNekkos tips - I wouldn't have tried if he didnt make sound so easy. I mounted the ballasts on the side of battery with the help of some wire ties and the other on the left is on the side the washer fluid lid.

I got the kit and relay from http://www.ijdmtoy.com/
All the LEDs I got off of Amazon
Here are the pics of them.

High beam/DRLs
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (25.09 KiB) Viewed 7064 times

Fogs
photo2.JPG
photo2.JPG (16.69 KiB) Viewed 7064 times

Positions and the interior/door lights
photo3.JPG
photo3.JPG (25.45 KiB) Viewed 7064 times
If anybody wants links to them let me know. I got everything super fast courtesy of standard or free shipping.
KuroNekko

Nice.

Just a warning, you said you mounted a ballast to a battery. Just make sure the ballast is not touching the battery in case of any electrical problems or battery leaks. The ballast is a high wattage device so you just want to take precautions with it.

Also, did you end up drilling the headlight caps for the bulb wires?
Wonson92

Thanks for the feedback, ill probably do hids and led parkers/position globes if thats what you guys call them:P and something brighter in the fog lights. Doesnt matter if they dont match if im getting use out of them I guess.
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
rbutler752

Well there is metal rod on the side of the battery that holds it in place so I secured it there. I tried to not let be in direct contact with the battery and I drilled holes in the caps to run the wires through.

Now it looks like I need to adjust the beams because they are a little too high for my liking after taking it on the road.
KuroNekko

Nice.
Not sure where you live, but North American Kizashi's have an adjuster screw cover for horizontal adjustment. This cover blocks access to adjust. I know you want to adjust height, but if you also wanted to adjust side to side, keep in mind there is a cover that you have to remove. I did a write-up on removing this cover in the DIY section. Murcod stated that this cover in not found in his Australian spec Kizashi.

Wonson92,
As for the fog lights, what rbulter said is right. LEDs just don't output much light to see, but do a decent job of being seen.
The good thing about the fog light housing is that it does not have a bulb shield that blocks the center of the bulb. This allows for maximum light output.
The previous owner of my car put in yellow (probably 2500K) HIDs for fog lights in my car. They are pretty bright and do a nice job of lighting up the sides of the road in dark rural roads.
I just need to get around to adjusting their height properly (done easily with a dial on the fog light housing, but requires getting under the car and removing some splash shields.)
KuroNekko

Wonson92 wrote:Thanks for the feedback, ill probably do hids and led parkers/position globes if thats what you guys call them:P and something brighter in the fog lights. Doesnt matter if they dont match if im getting use out of them I guess.
That's pretty much my set up:
Low Beam: 6000K HID
Position bulb: 6000K LED
High Beam/DRL: Halogen blue-type bulb (not my choice, but previous owner put them in.)
Fog Light: 2500K HID