Kizashi in Singapore

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
coref1

Hold on did you say us$124,700 or is that a typo?
hotnyh

I kid you not. That's really how much cars cost here.
The country is so small - smaller than a major US city like Houston that cars are taxed incredibly high to prevent congestion. There's something called a COE- certificate of entitlement that you have to first bid for before you have the right to own a car. Currently it costs in excess of $55k.
Yet there are plenty of people who can still afford to finance a car here. Each Coe only lasts ten years after which u need to pay for a new one if u want to keep driving your car. Most people would sell off their cars for export and get a new one. Such is life here... As a petrolhead I wish I was somewhere without these restrictions but this is home ; just gotta live with it for now
coref1

I love driving but I'd be catching the train or bus at that price. I spent a couple if nights in Singapore years ago it's a great place with lots of atmosphere. Hoping to get back there for the F1 GP soon.
yorkshireman

@hotnyh.. finally you're here in the one and only Kizashi forum... :lol:

btw, finally got my hands on a nice new set of door sill trims while i was in Sydney days ago..
hotnyh

Hey yorkshireman, I'm still waiting for my friend in Melbourne to come over with the mudguards. Have a loose clip in the driver's door at the moment; need to sort that out when I've got more time. Wonder if I can DIY it.
I'd take public transport too if I was in a more convenient location and didn't have to do the school run each morning. Paying for more efficient use of time is how I have begun to see car ownership here.
hotnyh

We got 4 Kizashis together for the 1st time for a chat about our rides. Considering that we probably only have 30 in the whole city, 4 was pretty good I think! Pity no Sport versions showed up.
murcod

Good to see a variety of colours.
David
honsonwong

Wow, 4 kizashi with 4 different colours, thanks for sharing.
KuroNekko

I can't get over the wine red color of hotnyh's Kizashi. I have never seen a picture of a Kizashi anywhere like that. In fact, all the global sites I go to for Suzuki around the world don't seem to display the color. I wonder if it was a limited edition or a promo color.
It's very very rare and it's awesome to see it as a factory paint job from Suzuki.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
hotnyh

Haha I lucked out I guess (it was a used car).
But as I said, this color is not unique to the Kizashi...
A China Swift
A Wagon R from India
A SX4 LE from San Francisco