A few shots of my Fervent Red Prestige

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
sx4rocious

An AM and a classic Mustang Convertible in the same parking lot? where the heck do you shop?
cocos3

Haha...You can tell by the surrounding cars what the car park is generally made up of...it was just a fluke moment!!

And Dthrill_08, I'm planning on darkening the remaining badges. I'd love to get a finish like the mesh grille, you know, mirror like almost. Could that be done with say, a dark grey, then a clear coat? Anyone?

I think, in red, there's a bit too much metal at the back of the car for it to be badge free...

Wondering if there is some way to black out and define the area where you would put a rear diffuser...kinda like the Aston has around the exhaust pipes? Creative thoughts appreciated!

Like to make my cars different to everyone else's. 8-)

PS. Looking good Icaro...
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
bootymac

Someone make Icaro his own thread so he stops posting his own pictures in other people's threads :lol:
bootymac

cocos3 wrote:I'd love to get a finish like the mesh grille, you know, mirror like almost. Could that be done with say, a dark grey, then a clear coat? Anyone?
Duplicolor makes a paint called "shadow" that mimics the look you're going for. Maybe there are other alternatives too

http://www.duplicolor.com/products/shadow/
SamirD

~tc~ wrote:There's your LHD HIDs guys - Chile.
Yep! But it looks like that front bumper is going to be needed too unless they cut out those areas for the washers. :( Oh well, at least the front bumper is easy to swap out.
SamirD

sx4rocious wrote:An AM and a classic Mustang Convertible in the same parking lot? where the heck do you shop?
I can't believe I missed the Mustang. :( I'm usually the guy spotting all of them in less than a second too...