Suzuki Kizashi featured in Japanese drama

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
KuroNekko

I saw this on youtube months ago but did not get around to posting about it until now. The Kizashi was probably featured in the show because Suzuki was most likely a sponsor.

I thought I'd post it given that this video does not come up often in searches in youtube for "Suzuki Kizashi". Neat to know the car made it into a TV show.

[youtube][/youtube]
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
ipaqxman

Oh I used to watch a lot of her drama, like TRICKS.

But seriously, at least use a GTS or SLS for advertisement purpose
2011 Kizash SLS AWD
KuroNekko

That is a SLS equivalent. It has leather and the Nav. I think it's a 2010 model.

My understanding is that the JDM did not get the Sport models even in 2011 and up.
It appears only the 2010 body style is available in Japan and the only colors sold are white, silver, and black.

They are totally missing out which is odd given the car is a Japanese car with a Japanese name that is made in Japan.

This is the official Japanese Suzuki Kizashi site:
http://www.suzuki.co.jp/car/kizashi/index.html

As you can see, it only features the 2010 body style in those 3 colors.
KuroNekko

Started watching this show out of curiosity.
They feature the Kizashi because not surprisingly, Suzuki was a sponsor of the show.

If you noticed from the video, the woman is not wearing her seat belt. This is deliberate. Her character is a ghost that only the kid can see. The show is about a policewoman who dies in the line of duty but opts not to go to heaven to watch over her wimpy son. The son discovers that he can see and hear the ghost of his mother when he wears the glasses she used to wear (that's why they have matching glasses).

I am almost done with the series and the Kizashi is only featured in one episode so far when the father and son go to the mom's parent's place.

The show is called "Ghost Mama Sousasen" which translates to Ghost Mama Investigations for anyone who cares. Aired in 2012. It's an adaptation from a manga comic.
honsonwong

Thanks for the introduction, everything is make sense now.