My Red SLS debadged pic included

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
jono6406

Beautiful Red car and I see you have the factory XM install instead of that dealer installed garbage that costs a small fortune. Nice very nice!!
n8dogg

Looks clean! Inspires me to debadge mine as well. I might start with the oversized S first
Parked outside on a warm day, they peeled right off. I kept the badging in case I might want to re-attach.
It seems to me most people who saw the Suzuki badging were quick to blow it off, i.e. "oh, it's just a Suzuki". A few will see the Suzuki badging, be suprised and stick around to do a double take. But it's kind of fun to have it debaged and to have people say "what is it?" Besides, I just think it looks clean too! :D
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!
n8dogg

IGOR K wrote:Nothing against VW, but I would never want to be seen in a car with that color, even if it meant to call off the wedding, LOL. That is so 70's.
That color had always been a conversation starter! My wife likes yellow (VW called this one Futura Yellow) but a lot of opionions, especially of the male persuasion, argued against that being yellow! One popular comment on the color was "baby poop?"
My wife has since upsized to a Toyota Sienna minivan. The "baby poop" VW became my DD unitil it was retired. Then it was finally my turn to pick!
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!