Snow day in DC

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
Woodie

Huntsville Alabama and Milwaukee Wisconsin.

There is no dark when you're seated in front of a computer, just type HSV and MKE into the little box up top and the sum total knowledge of all mankind will be delivered to your screen. What decisions you take based upon that usually too much information are your problem. I received maps for the drive, airline ticket prices, city history pages, etc. Problem is, my brain threw out the correct answer, my failure.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
SamirD

sx4rocious wrote:I think he was wondering exactly where MKE and HSV actually are..... now I'm curious too LOL
Oh, lol! :lol: My bad!
SamirD

Woodie wrote:Huntsville Alabama and Milwaukee Wisconsin.

There is no dark when you're seated in front of a computer, just type HSV and MKE into the little box up top and the sum total knowledge of all mankind will be delivered to your screen. What decisions you take based upon that usually too much information are your problem. I received maps for the drive, airline ticket prices, city history pages, etc. Problem is, my brain threw out the correct answer, my failure.
Now you see why the airport codes are easier to put in. :mrgreen:

Yep, information overload. I've actually never tried searching on the airport codes until right now. MKE gts you the right answer right away, but HSV has a few derivatives unless you put in 'hsv airport'.
SamirD

So someone just posted this to the 'free' section on MKE's craigslist:
FREE SNOW! Come get them! (MKE)
Hello,

I recently just acquired more than enough snow for my yard! More on the way, and I think it's time I part with my snow collection. Though, as much as I love to keep all my snow, as it accents my nice ranch style home with attached garage, I find it a challenge to walk through the 6" deep snow. My dog, Fluffy, loves it, and likes to color the snow in yellow and brown all the time. I don't know why he chooses those ugly colors, as my favorite color is blue like the sky. Must be the neighbor kids giving my dog yellow and brown coloring markers or something. Fluffy's got a nice pile going right now on the corner of the yard. You gotta see it, it's quite captivating. Though, it does give off funny smelling odor. I hope the neighbors don't complain to the city about it.

Anyways, I just received some more snow today in my yard. I ask that you please bring in your own shovel, and your friends to help you out. It's a lot of damn snow, and it is too pretty to not pass it along to other people in need of snow. Heck that halls with balls of Jolly, you know, Christmas is just right around the corner and I'm in a Jolly ol' Fella mood. Don't want to be a grinch you know.

Anyways, keep getting off topic here. Snow is free. Bring your friends, family, neighbors and get this snow off my property for free. You can make snow angels in the snow, or how about build that snowman you always wanted to with your kid. Make the world's largest snow ball at your place, or how about make snow castles instead of sand castles as Bradford beach is closed at the moment and making sand castles in Winter time is just ludicrous. But hey, those are just some ideas you can do with this snow I'm offering for free. Just use your imagination!

Once your done with your snow activities, and built your magical fortress for your GI Joes, don't forget to go to Starbies (starbucks) and grab a nice cup of Joe and relax and maybe head over to Petco and watch the fishies, and walk the birds, and pet the doggies, and rub the kitties bellies! No, I'm no way affiliated with Petco, that's just my favorite Pet store for Fluffy! Oh, and my frozen frog that I found in a friends pond. ;-)
Woodie

They could use some in Sochi, Russia.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency