My new baby shoe !

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
fizkizashi

Well. The original rim size is 18 right ? so if u put 20 its still okay. but if more that that. u will have bearing problem. same as me also. i used rim 20. my bearing start to have problem. Murcod. nope. i dont rolled my guards. but its still okay. my front wheel widh is 9 and rear wheel is 10. :lol:
murcod

So they're standard offset, just very wide? What size tyres are you running on them!? I'm guessing you don't carry many passengers as they look in the photos like you'd have rubbing issues. :)

PS: I've always read it's non standard (wider) offsets that kill the wheel bearings- through the extra "leverage" force on the bearings. I've never read anything suggesting the rim diameter increasing can cause it?
David
~tc~

murcod wrote:PS: I've always read it's non standard (wider) offsets that kill the wheel bearings- through the extra "leverage" force on the bearings. I've never read anything suggesting the rim diameter increasing can cause it?
Correct.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
fizkizashi

Well. My old rims. the offset is standard. im not sure about it. What i know from my friend told me. its because my 20" rims that make my bearing fucked up. about the offset im not really sure. hee. Thanks for your info. :) Now i use 235/40/18. rear wheel- 265/35/18
murcod

Wow! The 265mm width must look aggressive from behind? Do you have any pictures of the rear with the tyres visible?

PS: The standard wheel offset is +50mm.
David