Work In Progress Pearl White Kizashi MIAMI!

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
paininthenuts

XabiXabi91 wrote:the car already had the pins on it, i didn't dislike them so i decided to work around it.
I had originally placed the stripes further back but it looked like i was ripping off dodge and really didn't like it much.

i hadn't given much thought to gun metal, but its actually a great idea for rims on a white car! plus its different from the usual black and white. :o

i still have enough left over matt black to do the roof, but i also have chrome black and gloss black and i can't seem to make up my mind on which one to use :?:
I would go for neither. The Kizashi is a great looking car, and such changes make it look like a cheap boy racers mobile. I would put the original wheels back on, or at least a nice pair of silver alloys, and remove those daft stripes. As a matter of interest, in the UK if you make any changes to the appearance of a car (no matter how small) without informing the insurance company, you are not insured.
XabiXabi91

The rims I plan on getting are the 18" alloy that come with the sport model :lol: I can get them painted by a buddy of mine in whatever color, but im leaning more towards gun metal now that i saw how it looks (thanks for those pics btw)

and you're right about the roof, Gloss would make it look like panoramic sunroof!

im going to go for that, the roof is all that missing on my cheap boy racers mobile :D

ill post pictures as soon as i have it all done!
Woodie

XabiXabi91 wrote:I had originally placed the stripes further back but it looked like i was ripping off dodge
Enough with the Dodge already! As tc said, Dodge ripped it off already. This is a 1963 Corvette:
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
SamirD

~tc~ wrote:And Dodge even stole it from Chevy, who used to use the two stripe decoration on the GranSport cars
And I think the original use was actually by Ford. :lol: I remember there was a pretty lengthy discussion about it on my site once. 8-)
SamirD

XabiXabi91 wrote:The rims I plan on getting are the 18" alloy that come with the sport model :lol: I can get them painted by a buddy of mine in whatever color, but im leaning more towards gun metal now that i saw how it looks (thanks for those pics btw)

and you're right about the roof, Gloss would make it look like panoramic sunroof!

im going to go for that, the roof is all that missing on my cheap boy racers mobile :D

ill post pictures as soon as i have it all done!
If you're going with the gunmetal, I'd try a matte black of even cf on the roof for something different that ties into the wheels.