White is best

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
DWenz

2 small chips in 11,000 highway miles
White 2013
WAY better than the car it replaced.
2013 SLS AWD
SamirD

Interesting. I wonder if white had a thicker or stronger paint?
bkcheong

I haven't noticed any stone chips yet (touch wood!). I hope what you said is true (about the color being resilient). Interesting that I was told by the car salesman that white is pearlescent and not to have to pay extra for it, unlike the metallic color choices.
SamirD

bkcheong wrote:I haven't noticed any stone chips yet (touch wood!). I hope what you said is true (about the color being resilient). Interesting that I was told by the car salesman that white is pearlescent and not to have to pay extra for it, unlike the metallic color choices.
They did a nice job on the paint colors for sure. Even black which is usually just flat black has metallic flakes in it. It's very nice when properly washed and waxed--moreso than any of my other black cars including my Porsche. 8-)
paininthenuts

DWenz wrote:2 small chips in 11,000 highway miles
White 2013
My mate who is a senior person for Suzuki UK, and has a white Kizi, has done 13000 miles without a stone chip, and believe me this is a man who drives like the wind. He informed me that indeed different colours vary in resistant's to stone chips. Apparently silver is the worst, shortly followed by black.
KuroNekko

paininthenuts wrote:
White 2013
My mate who is a senior person for Suzuki UK, and has a white Kizi, has done 13000 miles without a stone chip, and believe me this is a man who drives like the wind. He informed me that indeed different colours vary in resistant's to stone chips. Apparently silver is the worst, shortly followed by black.
I'm surprised to hear that silver is the worst. However, you guys in the UK only have 4 colors. North Americans got close to twice as many colors.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
paininthenuts

KuroNekko wrote:
paininthenuts wrote:
White 2013
I'm surprised to hear that silver is the worst. However, you guys in the UK only have 4 colors. North Americans got close to twice as many colors.
Apparently before the car was introduced he was on the panel to choose the 4 colours. The powder blue was voted in instead of the silver, only then to be told that Suzuki was discontinuing it.