White is best

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
paininthenuts

I have seen some nice Kizis on here, but I still think white is the most stunning
Attachments
DSCN0060.JPG
DSCN0060.JPG (359.69 KiB) Viewed 7078 times
DSCN0059.JPG
DSCN0059.JPG (364.56 KiB) Viewed 7078 times
Kizashi for pc.JPG
Kizashi for pc.JPG (200.95 KiB) Viewed 7078 times
bkcheong

Yes, I absolutely agree but then I'm biased cos I've a white one too!! :roll: :lol:
KuroNekko

Got a couple of white supremacists in here.

Black is Beautiful.

But honestly, I think the Kizashi is a rare car that pulls off all colors really well.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
KuroNekko

Wait a second! Is that the butt of a shorty Jack Russell Terrier I see!?
I got a Shorty Jack too!
Despite my handle here as KuroNekko (means Black Cat in Japanese), I actually have two white terriers.
:lol:
honsonwong

If it is in the showroom condition, I agree that both black and white are the best color.
paininthenuts

KuroNekko wrote:Wait a second! Is that the butt of a shorty Jack Russell Terrier I see!?
I got a Shorty Jack too!
Despite my handle here as KuroNekko (means Black Cat in Japanese), I actually have two white terriers.
:lol:
She is an 8 year old Russell. She is as rare as the car, as she has cerebral palsy. Looks constantly drunk, has a head tremmer and falls over all the time. That said, she is very happy and terribly behaved. I have downloaded a few photos. Even non dog lovers have to admit how pretty she is
Attachments
Day 1-1.JPG
Day 1-1.JPG (164.33 KiB) Viewed 6998 times
day1-4.JPG
day1-4.JPG (215.71 KiB) Viewed 6998 times
KuroNekko

Great looking JRT!
I adopted mine a few years ago at a county shelter. Unlike most shelter dogs with a history of abuse, neglect, or starvation, he was apparently very well loved. I think he ran away and got lost before ending up at the shelter. Story is that he even ran up to the animal control officer, tail wagging and all.
He fit right in with my other dog who is a Smooth Fox Terrier we've had since he was 8 months old. He's 15 and half now and mostly deaf.

Both JRTs and Fox Terriers are hyperactive breeds when young but they really calm down with age. Even then, they are still active and eager enough to tag along for activities.
However, they shed a lot and because they are predominantly white, it can ruin black interiors like my Kizashi's. I got a few hammock-style dog seat covers that do a pretty good job containing the hair and dirt to keep the seats clean.
019.JPG
019.JPG (287.02 KiB) Viewed 6973 times
004.JPG
004.JPG (191.92 KiB) Viewed 6973 times
sx4rocious

big sweeties!! I love shelter dogs BTW. Best way to get a dog IMHO. I've rescued about 10 so far. I had to stop when it started getting expensive. We re-homed them all but a boxer\golden retriever that's going on 9 years old now.
paininthenuts

Yes Trixie was rescue dog. She was nearly five when we got her, and eight now. When we met her, her disability made her look like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. The second we got her home she proved to be very noisy and hyperactive like any other JRT. Oh, and like yours, she loses tons and tons of hair on a daily basis. I find putting olive oil in her food a great help.
paininthenuts

bkcheong wrote:Yes, I absolutely agree but then I'm biased cos I've a white one too!! :roll: :lol:
That's interesting. A lot of people on here moan about bad stone chipping. I have read elsewhere that white appears to be resilient. I have done barely 100 miles yet, so I don't expect to have had a problem. How are you finding things in that department ?