My Kizashi GTS AWD

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
KuroNekko

sx4rocious wrote:Kuro, you clearly have too much time on your hands at the moment. Is work slow? LOL
seriously, so we need to have an intervention? :)
Actually, work was a little busy recently. I had to train the new guys so I had to prepare presentations. I also got new cases.
That being said, I'm not like many other members here. I'm not married, I don't have kids, I don't watch TV, and my car enthusiast friends are on the West Coast. Hence, I'm the creepy dude lurking around the forum all the time.
Truth be told, I just want to contribute in making the forum interesting and useful given we are so small compared to most other automotive forums with tens of thousands of members.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
sx4rocious

HAHA! I hope you don't think I was being an @$$hole!! I actually enjoy your posts. You do make it interesting! I don't really have many enthusiast friends around me either. Mostly, we talk on FB and through texts and forums. I do all my creeping at work! :D I'd be interested to hang out with you and a few other members sometime. The All-Suzuki meet we had this spring was a blast, but you can tell there's a difference between the SX4 and Kizashi guys!! I was hoping for a bit better Kizashi turnout. Oh well, we are planning another sometime. Maybe it'll change soon!
KuroNekko

sx4rocious wrote:HAHA! I hope you don't think I was being an @$$hole!! I actually enjoy your posts. You do make it interesting! I don't really have many enthusiast friends around me either. Mostly, we talk on FB and through texts and forums. I do all my creeping at work! :D I'd be interested to hang out with you and a few other members sometime. The All-Suzuki meet we had this spring was a blast, but you can tell there's a difference between the SX4 and Kizashi guys!! I was hoping for a bit better Kizashi turnout. Oh well, we are planning another sometime. Maybe it'll change soon!
I don't get easily offended. After all, I'm the guy usually posting memes and odd pictures so I'm not that serious. I'll defend a position if I'm arguing for or against it, but I don't take things very personally so don't you worry.

I'm actually interested in a Kizashi/Suzuki meet and I was thinking that maybe Pittsburgh, PA may be a good location. There are quite a few members from that city and many Kizashi owners seem to be in Pennsylvania. It's also not too far for East Coast members from NY, NJ, MD, etc. while it's not too far either for folks out where you're at.
I'd be more than happy hanging with other Suzuki enthusiasts who own SX4s, Samurais, Metros, Sidekicks, Grand Vitaras, etc. We Suzuki folks are now orphans of the brand. We gotta stick together.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
sx4rocious

we invited everyone of course, but we didn't get any participation from the GV\Sami guys. I was a little dissappointed. We had several SX4's, 2 Kizashi's, and a Swift\Metro. I'm hoping the next will be bigger.