My Kizashi! Catback exhaust, LED's, HID's & RRM SRI so far

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
will2k

I've had my kizashi for around 3 weeks and a few modifications have been made. I've had a 6000k HID kit sitting in my room for almost a month which i havn't had luck installing yet but i will definately get it done very soon. I will constantly update this thread with new pictures. If you have any questions about any of my mods let me know and im more than happy to help.

Current mods include:
Custom catback exhaust system ( will update this post with a video in the next week )
Blue LED courtesy door lights ( Changing these to white once they arrive in the mail )
White LED Dome and map interior lights
White LED number plate lights
6000k HID low beam kit with matching parker bulbs
22% tint ( pics to come )
RRM Short Ram Intake

Coming very soon!
Red calipers. caliper paint has been bought, just need to find time to paint them
Chrome looking amber turn signals to come shortly to eliminate any orange in the headlight assembly.

Blue smd LED courtesy lights

White LED interior light
Last edited by will2k on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 8 times in total.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
uforaverwill

oooo. Sounds very exciting. Cannot wait for the video and your modifications. You have the same model I have. Car looks sexy! :D
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
TheHolyGhost

What kind of license plate bulbs are they? Are they real LEDs or just colored to look like LEDs?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
will2k

Thanks uforaverwill, a video is a must since as im sure a lot of people will be curious about the exhaust. I guess you live in Australia too considering you have the same model? The XL is good value for money aye.

The license plate bulbs are a festoon bulb with 4 ( i think ) SMD led's on it. Im at work at the moment but i will link a pic when i get home. I got them off ebay from Lexen auto i think the name was. They should be pretty bright! I will install them on the weekend as it gets dark at 5pm here now so by the time i get home from work it's too dark to see :(

Edit: These are the license plate bulbs i got http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LED-ERRO ... ccessories

Im hoping they fit. I had a quick look from the outside and measured them to be 36mm so will see on saturday. It's pretty weird that they use a festoon bulb there but yeah.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
will2k

Yep those license plate LED's fit great! Took me 5mins to figure out how the hell to get to them but after that it was easy.
I will take a picture at night to show you all how they look.

GOATLEAK

Great work! Your car is coming along very nicely!
will2k

What have i done :o

WTF Bumber in my living room

Starting to look more like stock

Much better visibility

How they look from above

shaq

:) good job will2k.wonderful car!!
TheHolyGhost

Just realized that you're steering wheel is on the wrong side! :P

Car looks great though! Do you have pics of the tail light bulbs?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
will2k

Funny thing about the LED number plate lights. They are a nice bright white when you first turn them on, then they go slightly purple lol Either way they need a 36mm festoon bulb.

At first they look like this

Then after a while they look like this

If i have trouble with police i'll just play it stupid lol and say im sure they are white, then turn them off and on again to prove my point and i'll tell them i will change them back over to stock. I'll keep these for now and if i run into any trouble i'll get some different led's and make sure they stay white.