My Kizashi! Catback exhaust, LED's, HID's & RRM SRI so far

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
Moto
Site Admin

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSea ... RJS5K0E-ND

If you are asking for the component it can be called either a variable resistor or a rheostat. LEDs are voltage based in their operation so they require very little current to operate. You should always have a resistor inline with LEDs. I assume they are probably sold with resistors inline for automotive purposes, but maybe it was poorly sized or maybe you were feeding it a higher voltage than it was intended for.
giankigreco

Deff Debadge the car would look better but looks ssick.. Dont make it too Spanish looking though no offense. deff get tints 20%
will2k

It's tinted now, 22%.

Thinking about getting the short ram intake as well then i will probably leave it as is.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
will2k

My dad got a new SLR camera, Canon 50D so i think this weekend i will get some new pics of the car with the 22% tint.

I know i've been saying it forever but i really need to get a few videos up as well showing the HID's in action as well as the exhaust etc.

I also ordered the RRM Short Ram Intake so can't wait for that to arrive in the next week or 2. Needless to say once that's installed i will be enjoying some wide open throttle especially in tunnels lol I like my catback exhaust overall as it's not too loud but gives a nice sound especially around 1700-2200rpm which is cruising range anyways but top end i wanted a little more action which is why the SRI will be perfect.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
jimmerz

looks great!
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
will2k

Thanks!

Im changing the courtesy lights from the blue led's i put to white so i should get them in the next week or so. I have a spare white smd led chip that i tried in the courtesy door and i liked it more than the blue so since these particular ones can only be purchased in pairs i ordered 2 of them.

giankigreco

Hey will2k where did you get your lights from the LEDs for the license cause they gave me some weird ones that don't work
will2k

giankigreco wrote:Hey will2k where did you get your lights from the LEDs for the license cause they gave me some weird ones that don't work
The rear licence plate bulbs? I got them off ebay.

Can't remember the exact ones but pretty sure they are a 36mm festoon bulb.

For eg http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/White-36 ... ccessories

or http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6418-C5W ... ccessories

bjspinner

With the LED replacement globes that some say do not work , if you put them in with a 180 deg or end for end switch they should work.
LED are diode's so they only work with the current one way unless they are AC diode's.
From experience try the reversal before you say they do not work :o
giankigreco

thanks will2k and bjspinner i appericate it . tonight ill post up what i did to my car kinda did a lil much with it hahaha