Who has the nicest Kizashi?

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
kconklin33

I'm very brave, if you will. The roads here in northeast pa are as bad as they come and that's not an understatement. PA roads rank up there with the worst of the worst.
kconklin33

Thank you to the lowlifes who can't handle other people owning nice things...
20160315_190907_resized.jpg
20160315_190907_resized.jpg (215.75 KiB) Viewed 9272 times
KuroNekko

kconklin33 wrote:Thank you to the lowlifes who can't handle other people owning nice things...
20160315_190907_resized.jpg
Pathetic.

Hopefully, you washed your car shortly after. Eggs are known to have acids that can damage the finish of a vehicle. Hopefully, they threw the eggs on the windows. The thin paint of the Kizashi may be damaged from the impact of even an egg.
Some little pieces of shit once threw an egg while I was driving my old Mazda3 on Halloween. The impact was hard enough that it damaged my paint. I had to touch it up with touch-up paint given the paint cracked in a ripple formation.
I later learned that Halloween these days is now a day of random vandalism for some. Back when I was little, it meant dressing up and getting free candy, not being a little douchebag damaging other people's stuff.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Marcov71

Damn Bro, that really sucks. Karma is a bitch. Hopefully l, the little shits that this will get what's coming to them ten fold.
2012 Kizashi CVT AWD/ w paint chips :shock:
Orange County/Brooklyn NY
kconklin33

Luckily it appears as if they hit the window, thankfully. No dents or dings on the car and I immediately got her washed. Everything is good now. I'm not even bothering filing a report, I'm sure the mall has cameras and what not but revenge just seems pointless. People are always going to hate.

Here she is today
kiz.jpg
kiz.jpg (217.31 KiB) Viewed 9250 times
G13b

And you wonder why your car got egg? No offence but the rim is orange.
If you write wash on mycar I will carve resuscitate me on your chest.
kconklin33

No offense taken, it's my car and I enjoy the modifications I make. However does that give someone the right to egg my car? For christ sake I'm the only one on this forum who has real wheels on the car. To take you up to speed, WCI is one the leading 3 piece wheel makers in the country with prices starting at $1250/wheel. $5000 a set. I'm a little bit different than majority of the kizashi community and I take pride in being involved in the larger domain of stanced/import culture. A culture full of bagged, stanced, and race ready bmw's, audi's, VW's, Evo's, Sti's. I can proudly say I've never seen a kizashi at 1 of the dozens of sponsored based shows I've attended and my goal is to represent our car for it's potential. I'm not trying to flame but it's getting old seeing people owning a car with an awesome platform and not utilizing it's potential. There's more to these cars than buying wheels from pepboys, tinting the windows, and painting trim pieces. Be different! Just because there's not aftermarket community doesn't mean you can't make things work or engineer things you would like to see differently.

They're also powdercoated red.
KuroNekko

To each their own. Everyone has different tastes so they have different customization aspirations. I too don't see the point in criticizing something as subjective as style.
It's cool that you're pursuing the stance scene. Personally for me, I don't care for it having owned a lowered car before. 45 degree approaches to speed bumps gets old real quick for me. It was on a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T my brother got for college. No idea why he got that used modded car given he's not a car guy. He drove it for a few years but got tired of its lack of ground clearance and rough ride so he paid $1500 to get it back to stock height with new suspension parts. Not long after, he wanted the Suzuki Sidekick back so I took the Eclipse for several months. The irony was that he used to drive the Sidekick in high school but wanted something polar opposite for his next car given the lack of power. The Eclipse had twice the power and was the antithesis of a 4 door 4x4. Yet, in the end, he went back to the Suzuki for the sake of practicality. After getting the Eclipse as a second car, I enjoyed the turbo but still felt my Impreza was a better car overall so I sold the Eclipse and kept the Impreza.

As for my Kizashi, I need it to be rock-solid dependable given my commute and my usage for work. I occasionally go into the worst neighborhoods in DC for my job. I can't have a vehicle that would compromise my travel. Hence, I keep things rather stock. Boring, maybe, but it lets me survive the occasional pothole that are unavoidable given the number of them in DC. In fact, it's so bad that a number of my co-workers who are out in the field more are going to get CUVs as their next car.

Again, I don't get the haters. Everyone's different and that makes things interesting. On the matter, I think Taylor Swift gives some good advice (My GF would be so proud I'm posting a TS video on a car forum):

2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
bootymac

G13b wrote:And you wonder why your car got egg? No offence but the rim is orange.
Definitely draws negative attention but doesn't justify an egging. Haters gonna hate (hate hate hate hate)
FrankoLaMoya

Common guys...I see cars with orange, red, green, pink wheels all the time...still not a reason to ''egg'' it. I hate Civic in general...seriously hates them...the new models since 2012 are so ugly and I hate Civic owners who say their car looks very nice (pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee), but I would never do damage to one on purpose lol
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)