Feature Photos

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
metatrox

Well i wanted to take some cool shots of some of the cool stuff about the kizashi, which of course looks sexy! Here are some photos that anyone could use for whatever if they want. Just thought i'd share them.

Click thumbnail for larger version. I have Even larger if someone wants a wallpaper or something.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
uforaverwill

Nice pics. Welcome to the forum
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
JDLKizzy

I would not consider myself a "tuner" of vehicles but after looking at some of this pics I thought of something. Would a set of "angel eyes" a.k.a. demon eyes, look good on the kizashi? Maybe half crescents around the projector bulb and DRL? Random thought. Maybe too much? I think the RRM wheels & HID lighting would be subtle but sweet enough. :?:
2011 Sport GTS 6-MT
Platinum Silver
TheHolyGhost

I saw one with LED strips under the headlights, kind of like the new Audis. It looked pretty good, although I'm not a huge fan of making your car look like something it's not.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
JDLKizzy

I tend to agree....sometimes less is more. The LED's = Audi, the rings = BMW. as I mentioned earlier, some minor lighting changes (HID, turns, interior LED, etc), slightly lower stance (like the 2011 sport GTS) and a nice tire / wheel package...............still all Kizashi with some nice touches. Honestly, the more pics I see of it the more it grows on me. I'm waiting patiently for the 2011 models to hit the floors (November?...I hope) There's no denying it...it's a great looking car. It seems that for some, it could use a little more oommmph at takeoff but for the most part it's a really complete package.
2011 Sport GTS 6-MT
Platinum Silver
TheHolyGhost

I like you sig, by the way, Metatrox. Did you make it yourself? I assume so because it's using your pictures.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
metatrox

JDLKizzy : I think it would look pretty good. Expect for with the DRL on they may not be so visible. HID's would be great! Especially for a car with a "Luxury" feel to it.

TheHolyGhost : Yeah I agree its not something else so why try. But at the same time, if its cool its cool right? lol

JDLKizzy : I Think the most substantial change would be some decent rims and tires. I dont think the car "Needs" more Oooomph I think is deserves it. Such a nice car with very little accell in the beginning.

TheHolyGhost : Thanks! Yeah i made it myself.
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.