Ice blue....a unique color i think....

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
fyrbry25

Here is my 2010 Se, Ice Blue with tan and black interior.

thank you for looking,
IMAG0753.jpg
IMAG0753.jpg (217.89 KiB) Viewed 8165 times
Bryan
fyrbry25

[quote="fyrbry25"]Here is my 2010 Se, Ice Blue with tan and black interior.

I seem to need tips on posting pics up here....sorry, I am new on this site.
LPSISRL

I had a 2009 SX4 that was the same color.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KuroNekko

I dig this color as it's rather unique and makes the rare Kizashi stand out even more. However, I think it was only offered on certain trims and maybe even only the SE.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

I think a former member form FL was selling his SLS and it was this color.
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
KuroNekko

LPSISRL wrote:I think a former member form FL was selling his SLS and it was this color.
I thought I've heard of SLS models in this color too. I think it's exclusive to the SE and SLS, but I'm not certain. I've just never heard of an S or GTS in this color.
fyrbry25

KuroNekko wrote:I dig this color as it's rather unique and makes the rare Kizashi stand out even more. However, I think it was only offered on certain trims and maybe even only the SE.
As a rule I detest beige, or tan interiors, but I like the car soo much :drive: , and I also noticed that since the dash and such are black, I really dont see as much beige/tan color when I am driving it, and that is OK..... 8-)

fyrbry25
LPSISRL

I recently drove a white one with the beige interior and found that I liked it just fine. Almost as much as the black.
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
KuroNekko

I personally like beige and tan interiors. It gives the car's cabin a more airy and comfortable feel in my mind. My green Subaru Impreza that I had for a long time had a tan interior, including the dash, which I appreciated. That being said, darker interiors hide stains better and does seem to match a darker exterior better. It just feels a bit more claustrophobic to me when the interior is all a dark color vs a beige or tan one.
fyrbry25

KuroNekko wrote:I personally like beige and tan interiors. It gives the car's cabin a more airy and comfortable feel in my mind. My green Subaru Impreza that I had for a long time had a tan interior, including the dash, which I appreciated. That being said, darker interiors hide stains better and does seem to match a darker exterior better. It just feels a bit more claustrophobic to me when the interior is all a dark color vs a beige or tan one.
The interior doesn't need to be black, but grey would have been a nice touch with the ice blue paint color. in my opinion....