A Track Run.

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
metatrox

Hope this is cool to post. Let me know if its not RRM.

[youtube][/youtube]

Looks like someone got to try out the turboed Kizashi on the track. Sounds awesome and really looks like it moves! Great job RRM. Now you just need to make a CVT version. :(
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
Amedia1

Metatrox wrote:Looks like someone got to try out the turboed Kizashi on the track. Sounds awesome and really looks like it moves! Great job RRM. Now you just need to make a CVT version. :(
I think RRM would be willing to develop a CVT version of the turbo; they just need a willing test subject. I'm still considering trying to be that subject but I just can't wrap my head around the ability of the CVT to take a turbo. If there's a work-around I'm sure RRM will find it, though :)
mapeterson2

Must. Make. For. CVT!!!
2005 Pontiac GTO - 375 rwhp
2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Stock w/ 6 inch lift
RjKizashi

Must mount the camera on the dash not the bloody back seat.
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

chevydually

RRm is looking at cvt one but with lower boost but same results with the cvt keeping it in power band all times 8lbs to much makes car squirrly think half of that would be perfectly tuned and manageable
willkizashi

I also would love a turbo kit for my CVT GTS. I cant even imagine how fun it would be to sit at 5500 rpm at full boost through the entire drive ratio. I can imagine that it would complicate matters having a cvt though. Still would be worth it.
2010 Kizashi GTS / 2005 XL-7 / 1969 Chevelle / 1981 Honda Cafe Racer.