Modified Kizashi Videos

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
Moto
Site Admin

[youtube][/youtube]
Video from
http://www.subcompactculture.com/
Kzshi-PowA

I am new to the Kizashi Club but not new to Suzuki's. I had an Esteem in High School and in College I got a V6 Manual Grand Vitara which was my favorite!
I got my first glimpse of the new Kizashi while looking at the Suzuki website searching for a motorcycle for my Husband. Just when I got really excited over the new model I heard rumors that the idea had been scrapped and the Kizashi was not going to happen...especially after the awesome looking concept debut in New York. So I was happy to learn that it was just a rumor and the 2010 Kizashi is a reality. My Husband and I go to the LA Auto show every year and I am looking forward to seeing the new Kizashi in person. I love the idea of a sporty mid-sized sedan and I remember back in 2004 wanting the Suzuki Verona but never got the chance to make the purchase before it was discontinued. The Kizashi looks so fun and sporty; I love the 3-point steering wheel and paddle shifters that you normally only find in the higher end sports cars like the M3 my Husband has. I love my Husbands M3 but miss some of the luxury features and daily drive-ability that the Kizashi looks to offer. This looks like a time where I can have my cake and eat it too!
Moto
Site Admin

[youtube][/youtube]