My 2012 SE leather.

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
KlutzNinja

That sounds really close to my GTS Sport, which has an upgrade package itself, I think. I’d imagine the specs of yours might be close to identical to a standard GTS, at which point I wonder why bother with this special SE package if the GTS already exists? Seems like a lot of overlapping with the Kizashi trims. As it is, the GTS with the package mine has is very close to a standard SLS. The biggest difference versus the SLS comes when compared against the SLS with whatever special package it had available to it.

I know we’ve talked at length about Kizashi trims on this site, but they always leave me scratching my head lol.
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
KiZoo

Interesting. My SE is pretty nicely appointed.

*Pretty upset having to drive this car through a month of harsh Wisconsin winter.. I misjudged the relation of an iceberg and the front end of my Kiz..
Cracked the bumper skin!!
Even if I could find an oem replacement, they are big money..then have it shipped from Japan??!?
Gaaaaaaaahhhh!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

LPSISRL

If I'm not mistaken, only the GTS and SLS had the 18" light-weight alloy wheels and the 10mm lowered suspension.
Also, I think the SLS was the only model with:
Automatic headlights
Rain-sensing wipers
Backup assist
Self-dimming mirror with HomeLink.

All of these were great additions I used all the time.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KiZoo

My car came with 18" alloy wheels.. the cheezball finned, whitish colored ones

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

KuroNekko

KlutzNinja wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:34 am That sounds really close to my GTS Sport, which has an upgrade package itself, I think. I’d imagine the specs of yours might be close to identical to a standard GTS, at which point I wonder why bother with this special SE package if the GTS already exists? Seems like a lot of overlapping with the Kizashi trims. As it is, the GTS with the package mine has is very close to a standard SLS. The biggest difference versus the SLS comes when compared against the SLS with whatever special package it had available to it.

I know we’ve talked at length about Kizashi trims on this site, but they always leave me scratching my head lol.
The main difference between the SE and the GTS/SLS are the mechanical differences; the most evident of which is that starting in MY 2011, the GTS and SLS became Sport models with slightly different styling and a 10mm lowered suspension and lighter 18" wheels. The SE never got those features, making it closer to the base S model mechanically. Also, the upgraded 18" inch wheels for the SE were the older and heavier 18"s found in the earlier MY 2010 GTS and SLS models. The 2011+ Sport Kizashis got different 18"s that were lighter as LPSISRL stated.

Mechanically, there was also a huge packaging difference in that all SEs, for all model years, were only available with the CVT. It was the only trim that was exclusively CVT. The SE was intended as the main seller model so the upgrade package (that KiZoo has) made sense for those who wanted nicer creature comforts and aesthetics without the mechanical differences that would drive up the price to the GTS and SLS level.
While I'm not 100% certain because I have a manual trans, I also believe another big difference between the S and SE vs. the GTS and SLS for the CVT models were the paddle shifters on the steering column. I believe these only came with the GTS and SLS. Again, another big mechanical difference.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)