My 2012 SE leather.

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
KiZoo

I love this car. ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Woodie

That's gorgeous, very nice. That has 132,000 miles on it?
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KiZoo

Woodie wrote:That's gorgeous, very nice. That has 132,000 miles on it?
Thanks..

Yep 132.5k. Well cared for. The leather interior is pretty much flawless as well.
My baby for sure. Purrs like a kitten.

NickL

I just love the white color on the Kizashi, no wonder I bought one. :) However, I must admit that Sport version with those lover and wider front bumper and with wider side bumpers and nicer rims looks way better....
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
KiZoo

NickL wrote:I just love the white color on the Kizashi, no wonder I bought one. :) However, I must admit that Sport version with those lover and wider front bumper and with wider side bumpers and nicer rims looks way better....
Having never seen or heard of this model zuk til I stumbled across it a a local dealer lot..literally driving past the lot, not planning to buy another vehicle.. there it was...even my hard to impress wife said, "ooh, what's that"?? We did a u-turn, stopped in, kicked the tires, took it for a spin and bought it cash within 2 hours.

I had nothing to compare it to. I think my SE is dead sexy. However I do agree that the sport version is damn cool...try to find one! These cars show up like bigfoot or unicorns. Kinda cool to have a car that is so rare these days. I'm keeping this little girl with NO intentions of ever selling her.

NickL

You are totally right!

I also can not compare Kizzy to any other vehicle because of its unique design inside out and charming driving characteristics that are inviting you to drive it more and further. And the Sport version has a bit harder trimmed suspension which makes it enjoyable for fast cornering. Sometimes i get the feeling that I am driving a Coupe with additional pair of rear doors.

Kizashi is not a car that will take you from point A to point B. It's a car that will make you to get the ideas where you want to travel, just in order to sit down behind the steering wheel and enjoy the ride. One of the most underrated cars ever....
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
KiZoo

NickL wrote:You are totally right!

I also can not compare Kizzy to any other vehicle because of its unique design inside out and charming driving characteristics that are inviting you to drive it more and further. And the Sport version has a bit harder trimmed suspension which makes it enjoyable for fast cornering. Sometimes i get the feeling that I am driving a Coupe with additional pair of rear doors.

Kizashi is not a car that will take you from point A to point B. It's a car that will make you to get the ideas where you want to travel, just in order to sit down behind the steering wheel and enjoy the ride. One of the most underrated cars ever....
Absolutely spot on! 100 mile road trip last weekend just because. Even the SE handles kinda like a BMW or VW!
The interior and overall build quality is amazing!!
So happy to have stumbled upon this little gem!

Sent from my S30 using Tapatalk
KuroNekko

Looks really good for the mileage. Given the condition of the car, especially the headlights, I strongly believe the car was garaged all its life thus looks great. Mine has less miles as a Model Year 2011 but looks a bit more weathered as it was never garaged at home.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

Looks great! Even the SE has a lot of amenities making it a great value.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KiZoo

LPSISRL wrote:Looks great! Even the SE has a lot of amenities making it a great value.
Thanks. I agree!

This SE has all leather interior, heated seats, mirrors, 10 position 5 memory electric driver seat, electric passenger seat as well as a few other bells and whistles that were ordered up by the original owner.
I have the original window sticker. $26.7k new. It's a peach inside and out.