Kizashi Stampede

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
old tech

Somebody forgot to lock the gate. This photo was taken two and a half years ago when options of repair were expensive and or risky with used and many were dumping them for whatever they could get. The current price of a nice one needing a transmission repair has more than doubled since then and sure to keep rising for at least little while later longer.Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KuroNekko

Wow. That's a rare photo for sure. It's great to have someone on here who is a professional mechanic knowledgeable about these rare cars and willing to put in work on them. Have you had good luck selling the Kizashis with the rebuilt CVTs?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SAEED_KIZZY

It's a funny picture also a sad one at the same time.
old tech

KuroNekko wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:35 pm Wow. That's a rare photo for sure. It's great to have someone on here who is a professional mechanic knowledgeable about these rare cars and willing to put in work on them. Have you had good luck selling the Kizashis with the rebuilt CVTs?
Id never had a bit of trouble selling one. I have many family members in them. These cars are or maybe were the bargain of the century .They just need backed up with a bit of helpful info on how to handle troubles when they arise which makes this site valuable.
stockton08

Awesome photo though.
Jkowalski

old tech wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:20 pm Somebody forgot to lock the gate. This photo was taken two and a half years ago when options of repair were expensive and or risky with used and many were dumping them for whatever they could get. The current price of a nice one needing a transmission repair has more than doubled since then and sure to keep rising for at least little while later longer.Image

Are you by any chance interested in selling a front right fender for one of those silver ones? Or maybe even trading it 👀. My SLS was a victim of a deer attack and as much as I love my car, it hurts to look at it everytime I go to get in it.

old tech

Trading ? You've got my attention, whats ya got ? Also, whats your zip? Pm is probably the correct avenue. In the picture, only of of these ended up as a parts vehicle. The rest were made whole again with transmissions replaced or repaired with modified primaries and sent back out into service along with many many other Kizashi's plus some sx4s , Altimas, a Juke and a Compass.
AirRideFan

I sent you a pm, Old Tech. And WOW--- crazy to see TEN Kizashi's all sitting there--- so glad you got almost every single one of them back on the road. You're a Suzuki sedan life-saver.
2012 KIZASHI Sport SLS

ExtremeContact DWS Tuned tires on staggered Speedlines! :o
Ecsta V720 235/40's on the OEM 18's
Hakkapeliitta R2 235/45's on Sport Edition KV5 18's <- too heavy
WinterContact 215/55's on Lexus GS 16's this winter!
old tech

Jkowalski wrote:
old tech wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:20 pm Somebody forgot to lock the gate. This photo was taken two and a half years ago when options of repair were expensive and or risky with used and many were dumping them for whatever they could get. The current price of a nice one needing a transmission repair has more than doubled since then and sure to keep rising for at least little while later longer.Image

Are you by any chance interested in selling a front right fender for one of those silver ones? Or maybe even trading it Image. My SLS was a victim of a deer attack and as much as I love my car, it hurts to look at it everytime I go to get in it.

I got a perfect zinc silver right fender pm meImage

KlutzNinja

When the previous owners decided to put their Kizashis out to the pasture, I’m not sure this is what they had in mind :lol:

How many Kizashis do you think you’ve worked on, old tech?
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)